Windows 10: Remove Picture in Fresh Paint

Discus and support Remove Picture in Fresh Paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I uploaded a picture into fresh paint, so I could trace it and paint over it. But when importing I forgot to select "under paint". I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DevinLiss, Jul 5, 2018.

1. DevinLiss Win User

Remove Picture in Fresh Paint

Hello,

I uploaded a picture into fresh paint, so I could trace it and paint over it. But when importing I forgot to select "under paint". I just finished painting over it but I can't remove the original background image. Is there any way to resolve this?

Thank you,

Devin Liss

:)

DevinLiss, Jul 5, 2018

2. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Jan Del Win User

Fresh Paint

Hi,

Since the feature just disappeared after the update, there is a possibility that the feature was removed intentionally. We can try to reset the app to make sure all the feature on updated version is included by following the steps below:

• Type settings on the search box.
    • On the Windows Settings window, click on System.
    • Select App & features on the left pane of the window.
    • Look for the Fresh Paint app on the list and click on it.
    • Once you click on the app, an Advance option link will appear and click it.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • Exit out of the window and open the Fresh Paint app and check if the feature is still missing.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove Picture in Fresh Paint - Similar Threads - Remove Picture Fresh

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Paint: Is there a way to reduce the size of the palette in Fresh Paint? When I have it up on the screen it tends to get in the way alot of the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/f594badb-5744-4d39-9003-ad82eef81eb5
  4. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Once I have started painting and it appears in My Paintings how do I remove it or delete it from My Paintings if I want to? Also is there a User Manual available for Fresh Paint?...
  5. Fresh. Paint

Fresh. Paint: I am just getting started using this program. I completed the hummingbird pic and saved it. I then went to see what other options were available. I looked at the draw with pen pic (I think it was a red panda or fix or something. I have no idea what I did but the hummingbird...
  6. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  7. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  9. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  10. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh paint remove image

2. how to delete canvas in fresh paint

3. how do you remove an image on fresh paint

4. how to delete a picture on fresh paint,
  5. trace image fresh paint\,
  6. remove fresh paint files,
  7. how to remove background image fresh paint,
  8. how to delete a drawing in fresh paint,
  9. how to delete canvas in freshpaint,
  10. fresh paint delete imported image off canvas,
  11. can i remove an imported photo from fresh paint after ive started painting?,
  12. fresh paint how to delete an image you added to picture,
  13. remove a picture background in fresh paint Windows 10,
  14. how to remove a picture on freshpaint ,
  15. remove a photo from fresh paint