Windows 10: Remove program from Firewall list

Discus and support Remove program from Firewall list in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Recently uninstalled some program, it is still in the firewall programs list. I deleted the "V" from the box by clicking on 'change settings'... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Motim, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Motim Win User

Remove program from Firewall list

Hello,
    Recently uninstalled some program, it is still in the firewall programs list.
    I deleted the "V" from the box by clicking on 'change settings' but it comes back.
    How to remove it from the list ?
    Answers will be appreciated.

:)

Motim, Dec 8, 2017

2. remove macafee from windows 10, can't change firewall

I removed the MacAfee programs from my laptop, which has windows 10. I then went to settings, windows defender, and tried to remove MacAfee firewall. Can't seem to remove MacAfee from firewall. Any ideas? Have removed the application and done restarts.

Still shows MacAfee firewall. Want to use windows defender.

Any ideas?

Joe Murdock

losgatosjoe, Dec 8, 2017
  3. BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER when using Edge

Related to the vsdatant.win7.sys Firewall program driver from Zone Alarm

I would remove it and use the built in defender

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 8, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 9, 2017
  5. Motim Win User
    Motim, Dec 9, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome Motim.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove program from Firewall list - Similar Threads - Remove program Firewall

2. Removing a stuck program entry from program list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing a stuck program entry from program list: If a program has been kind of removed but is stuck on the program list, are there any better ways to remove or is it only system restore which takes forever?...
  3. Removing a stuck program entry from program list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing a stuck program entry from program list: If a program has been kind of removed but is stuck on the program list, are there any better ways to remove or is it only system restore which takes forever?...
  4. Removing a stuck program entry from program list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List: I had uninstalled 2 programs that used to be startup applications, McAfee Safe Connect and SAO Utils Beta. The programs are gone from my Programs and Features panel, but are still listed under Startup as "Program". Their Task Manager command line arguments go as:...
  6. Remove "Other Options" entry from "Open With" program list

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove "Other Options" entry from "Open With" program list: Hi at all! Does someone know how to remove this entry? [img] Thanks in advance! 123520
  7. Add/remove programs from Most Used List

Add/remove programs from Most Used List: ​Hi to the list. First apologize if i am posting in the wrong section. I have passe from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I rember that on the windows 7 i could drag and drop in the start menu all the programs i use mostly and in the mean time i could sorted the alphabetically....
  8. Uninstalling a program only removes its entry from the list

Uninstalling a program only removes its entry from the list: Lately I've started having the following issue: When I click "Uninstall" in the "Uninstall or change program" utility in the control panel, it only removes the entry instantly, but nothing happens, and the program remains on the PC What is it? Thanks 80064
  9. Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing notification icon listings from uninstalled programs: Hey guys, Would anyone know how to remove notification icon listings from the control panel for uninstalled programs? I uninstalled iCloud for Windows but the service is still showing up in my notification icon list [img] 66024
  10. Program won't remove from add/remove list ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program won't remove from add/remove list ?: Is there a tutorial for removing a program from add/remove that even when performing an uninstall; the program just doesn't remove from the add/remove list ? 56724