Windows 10: remove programs

Discus and support remove programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have quickbooks converson tool on my computer and I am tyrying to remove it along with all of quickbooks and when I try and uninstall it just says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Daniels, Mar 18, 2018.

1. remove programs

I have quickbooks converson tool on my computer and I am tyrying to remove it along with all of quickbooks and when I try and uninstall it just says gather info and never uninstall it w3hat can I do?
    Thanks

:)

Ben Daniels, Mar 18, 2018

2. Program removal

How do I remove the program TweakBit PC Repair kit ?? I've tried uninstall.

Moved from:
    Windows
    /Windows 10 /Security & privacy

RogerFikeMcGregor, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Remove program

Hello

I solved a probelm with the cutting program by Defender.

It was thought that the problem was copied from
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/d6a2836a-d587-4068-8630-94f4fb2a2aeb/encrypt-and-decrypt-a-string-in c? forum = csharpgeneral

I used a public static string Encrypt (plainText string) ...

And there was a sign that was not visible. Make exe, file detected the virus.

After removing this fragment, it is now correct.

I did not have to scaninig my computer with various anti-virus programs

PawełSztuka, Mar 18, 2018
  4. remove programs

Josey Wales, Mar 18, 2018
  5. Callender Win User
    Another option. Use Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to remove the installer entries then reboot and reinstall it. Then you should be able to remove it.

Downloadable from here: Windows Installer CleanUp Utility Download

You'd need to run msicuu.exe (right click > run as administrator) then find quickbooks converson tool, select if for removal.

Then reboot and reinstall quickbooks converson tool before uninstalling again.

Try Revo first.

Callender, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

remove programs

1. remove programs - Similar Threads - remove programs

2. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  3. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  4. How to remove this program or what is it?

How to remove this program or what is it?: This program has no icon and no This program has no icon and no name, please, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-program-or-what-is-it/d7633d82-4776-4bd4-b720-454cf5fde6de
  5. How to remove this program or what is it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove this program or what is it?: This program has no icon and no This program has no icon and no name, please, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-program-or-what-is-it/d7633d82-4776-4bd4-b720-454cf5fde6de
  6. How to remove this program or what is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this program or what is it?: This program has no icon and no This program has no icon and no name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-this-program-or-what-is-it/d7633d82-4776-4bd4-b720-454cf5fde6de
  7. Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?: I've removed visual studio and I've noticed i still have Microsoft sdks in my program files x86 folder am I able to remove it as its using 10gb of space?...
  8. Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?

Can i delete "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SDKs" if i've remove visual studio?: I've removed visual studio and I've noticed i still have Microsoft sdks in my program files x86 folder am I able to remove it as its using 10gb of space?...
  9. Why Built-in Windows apps appearing in Add or Remove Programs Window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Built-in Windows apps appearing in Add or Remove Programs Window?: I wanted to uninstall some apps that I no longer use or need, and I saw various Build-in apps in the Add or Remove Programs List.What is going on?...
  10. Why Built-in Windows apps appearing in Add or Remove Programs Window?

Why Built-in Windows apps appearing in Add or Remove Programs Window?: I wanted to uninstall some apps that I no longer use or need, and I saw various Build-in apps in the Add or Remove Programs List.What is going on?...