Windows 10: Remove Snapping speedcheck in registry?

Discus and support Remove Snapping speedcheck in registry? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so here is my problem. I have a multi monitor setup and when dragging a window from one monitor to another the snapping feature speed checks the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pufnstuf, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Pufnstuf Win User

Remove Snapping speedcheck in registry?

Ok so here is my problem. I have a multi monitor setup and when dragging a window from one monitor to another the snapping feature speed checks the mouse and if the cursor isn't moving fast enough it gets stuck at the edge of the screen. I want to disable the speed check without disabling snapping. I am assuming this would have to be done in the registry somewhere since there is no option for it in the snap settings.

:)

Pufnstuf, Jul 29, 2015

2. Remove Snap to Screen

I want to remove the program but can't find it in Uninstall Programs

AlArmstrong, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Remove Snap to Screen

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to clarify if you're referring to the snap feature/Snap Assist in Windows 10? Are you using an application that allows you to take screenshots?

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Remove Snapping speedcheck in registry?

1. Remove Snapping speedcheck in registry? - Similar Threads - Remove Snapping speedcheck

2. How to remove snap preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove snap preview: How do I remove the snap preview from showing up every time I move something around? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-snap-preview/ba884a4c-eedd-477a-a438-6e9cd39b3d50
  3. How to remove snap preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove snap preview: How do I remove the snap preview from showing up every time I move something around? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-snap-preview/ba884a4c-eedd-477a-a438-6e9cd39b3d50
  4. How to remove snap preview

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remove Registry Key

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Registry Key: Hello all *Smile not sure where to put this one. After a CU, maybe 2 back, CCleaner found this duplicate registry key and I can`t seem to delete it. I uninstalled the CU and the Registry key disappeared, but after installing the CU again, it reappeared. I have never had an...
  6. Trouble removing registries in regedit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trouble removing registries in regedit: Hi For over a year now I've noticed that my chrome is being "managed". I have no idea what this is and noticed about 8 months ago that an extension I used before has been sold and some redirect virus plugged into it. Once I found out 1-2 days I immediately deleted it and...
  7. How to remove snap do virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove snap do virus?: Hi Everyone! Greetings. Can anyone tell me shortest and quick method to remove snap do virus? There is no option of removing it anywhere. Not in Control panel and nor everywhere. It's a search bar, whenever I open my browser it redirects me to this page. Need permanent...
  8. snap

in Windows 10 Customization
    snap: I don't understand when I read to snap a window automatically fill the page or screen??please I'm not that tech savvy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/snap/2fe10897-8a5e-4cdb-beff-fab06217a9a7
  9. Those really familair with the registry/shell/context menu/mmc snap-in

in Windows 10 Support
    Those really familair with the registry/shell/context menu/mmc snap-in: Yea convoluted title for a convoluted issue. First some back story - I apologize. I'm very specific and ocd. Bar the natural slow evolution of things over the years, ive kept my pcs with each successive build set up exactly the same way. Its painstaking at first but...
  10. Snap / Snap Assist isues

in Windows 10 Support
    Snap / Snap Assist isues: I am not at all sure Snap & Snap Assist are working as they should. I find it rather confusing to sort out what to expect, having read some articles about it (here and elswhere.) The most obvious sign is that there is no transparent overlay. I have never seen this...