Windows 10: Remove the caption when window is inactive?

Discus and support Remove the caption when window is inactive? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the Aero Lite theme and like it, except for the grey caption on the title when the window is inactive. Is there any way the to have just grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by netuser78, Aug 8, 2015.

1. netuser78 Win User

Remove the caption when window is inactive?

I have the Aero Lite theme and like it, except for the grey caption on the title when the window is inactive. Is there any way the to have just grey text when the window is inactive? In other words, how do i get rid of the grey caption?

Thanks.

Remove the caption when window is inactive? [​IMG]

:)

netuser78, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Ariel97 Win User

i have a problem with captions in 6tag

hi guys i don't know why my captions will not shown in my posts.

I write caption but when I post it my post will be shown without any caption

I got dizzy please guide me.

Ariel97, Aug 8, 2015
  3. d.saint Win User
    Lumia 510 menu list, update or what?

Thanks for info, but i dont think i have 40+ applications on my phone. so if you uninstall unnecessary applications and decrease to specific number of applications, those alphabet captions will be gone? is there a way to remove those captions manually?

d.saint, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Remove the caption when window is inactive?

1. Remove the caption when window is inactive? - Similar Threads - Remove caption window

2. Caption Effects in Closed Captions not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caption Effects in Closed Captions not working: Like the subject says, all the options in Closed captions work but that. How it can be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caption-effects-in-closed-captions-not-working/a3762c31-edbf-4dd4-9154-a893ebee8ca0
  3. How to remove closed captions on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove closed captions on windows 10: So I tried the live closed captions feature, and although useful it has become annoying very quickly. I have searched high and low and apparently, there is no way to turn it off? Does anyone have any idea on how to remove it from the system?...
  4. Remove account after NN days of inactivity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove account after NN days of inactivity: It is not something one does not like to speak about often, but death is a fact of life. In this respect Google seems to has an option to remove the Google account after a certain period of inactivity. I think one can set the period (upto 18 months). Google's default is 3...
  5. Remove inactive work account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Remove inactive work account: I had Microsoft 365 on my personal computer through my previous job. That account has been deactivated, and I purchased my own license for 365. Every time I log onto my computer, it tells me there's a problem with my work or school account. It's annoying! How do I delete...
  6. Windows 10 machine freezing when inactive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 machine freezing when inactive: I have an HP-Elitebook running Windows 10. For the last few weeks it keeps freezing when left inactive for more than a few minutes. The fan is running and it is getting hot, so I think something is trying to update but is blocked it never seems to come to an end. I can...
  7. photo captions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo captions: On windows7, photo gallery, I could caption photos. I have a new laptop, with windows10. I uploaded all my photos to onedrive. Now when I download them to windows10 Photos, I cannot find the captions. Most of the captions are identifying insects etc, and I cannot repeat that...
  8. Windows 10 Update removed icons, but not icon captions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update removed icons, but not icon captions.: I installed the update "2018-09 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4100347)" and it made my icons disappear from my desktop. It does not impact my ability to open the icon, as I can click on the caption of the icon. [ATTACH]...
  9. Closed Captioning

Closed Captioning: How do I turn off the closed captioning? I only see ways to change the display of the captions but not a way to turn them off in the settings on my laptop....
  10. CAPTIONS OF SEPARATE WINDOWS

CAPTIONS OF SEPARATE WINDOWS: CAPTION FONTS of separate windows are too faint to easily see unless viewing the selected window. e.g. DISCOVERY is legible but not MR PRICE Old Windows 7 allowed font and bold unbold choice in captions. Can you tell me/ show me how to get all windows captions legible or...