Windows 10: remove the "Mount" context item

Discus and support remove the "Mount" context item in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; anyone know how to remove the "Mount" context item? 30192 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shamu726, Nov 15, 2015.

1. shamu726 Win User

remove the "Mount" context item

anyone know how to remove the "Mount" context item?

:)

shamu726, Nov 15, 2015
  2. FortMax05 Win User

Unable to get some programs to display in "open with" menu.

None of those seem to let entries be added to the Open With submenu, though.

FortMax05, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello shamu726, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

I'll create a tutorial for this in a bit, and will post back with a link when it's finished.

Brink, Nov 15, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

1. remove the "Mount" context item - Similar Threads - remove Mount context

2. Remove some context menu items for folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove some context menu items for folders: So I download qttabbar, decided I didn't like it, so I uninstalled it. But it left these items in the folder context menu. Is there a program I can install or a .bat file or something? These menu items are a eyesore, and they don't do anything....
  3. Remove some context menu items for folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove some context menu items for folders: So I download qttabbar, decided I didn't like it, so I uninstalled it. But it left these items in the folder context menu. Is there a program I can install or a .bat file or something? These menu items are a eyesore, and they don't do anything....
  4. Open with context menu – remove Visual Studio items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open with context menu – remove Visual Studio items: I want to remove Visual Studio options of open with context menu for .xml and.html file types but under registry keys HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.html\OpenWithProgids HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xml\OpenWithProgids HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htmlfile HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xmlfile are no relevant...
  5. How to remove item from Context Menu (after app removed)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove item from Context Menu (after app removed): Using Using Windows 10 Home, and I had a software installed. Then, when I tried it out, I didn't like it so I uninstalled it. But now, it still appears in the context menu for some reason. I tried to see if I could remove it either manually via Windows, or using some tools...
  6. How to remove item from Context Menu (after app removed)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove item from Context Menu (after app removed): Using Using Windows 10 Home, and I had a software installed. Then, when I tried it out, I didn't like it so I uninstalled it. But now, it still appears in the context menu for some reason. I tried to see if I could remove it either manually via Windows, or using some tools...
  7. How to remove context menu items from shell?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove context menu items from shell?: I want to remove the following three items only (marked with red x). [img] 115171
  8. Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 You will see the Send to context menu when you right click on a file or folder in Windows. The Send to context...
  9. How do you remove items from a context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove items from a context menu?: Some installed programs have inserted items on my context menu that appears when I right-click on e.g., a folder. How do I remove the unwanted items? [img] 65071
  10. Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Mount context menu allows you to mount ISO, IMG, VHD, and VHDX files as a virtual drive. This tutorial will show you how to add or...