Windows 10: Remove the password page forever

Discus and support Remove the password page forever in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is a personal computer * Moved from Insider... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by leonahawker, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Remove the password page forever

this is a personal computer

* Moved from Insider

:)

leonahawker, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Isha Soni Win User

Remove password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps on how to make your Local Account as Administrator Account.

Method 1:

To remove password from the User Account :

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Click on ‘Control panel’.
    • Select ‘User account’. (On which you want to disable password)
    • Click on Remove Passowrd and follow the instructions.

Method 2:

After removing password follow the below steps to disable password page from start up.

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key to search Apps.
    • Type keyword “netplwiz” in the search box
    • Open netplwiz window from search list.
    • On the user accounts page, uncheck the option
      “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer”
      and click OK.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.
    If you want to change the Administrator account follow the steps.

• Login into your current Administrator Account.
    • Right click on Start button and select
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Account.
    • Select the option Manage another Account.
    • Select the Local Account.
    • Now select the option Change Account Type
      and select Administrator and click Change Account Type tab.

Try the above steps and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Remove the password page forever

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Remove the password page forever

1. Remove the password page forever - Similar Threads - Remove password page

2. Not showing password page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing password page: My dell laptop has power on and just I gone to other work for little moment when came back it goes to sleep. Then I clicked power on and right clicked the mouse for password page but it didn't show's password page . But it goes processing then again appearing same page. If I...
  3. Not showing password page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not showing password page: My dell laptop has power on and just I gone to other work for little moment when came back it goes to sleep. Then I clicked power on and right clicked the mouse for password page but it didn't show's password page . But it goes processing then again appearing same page. If I...
  4. Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever: Hi,As we did since several years with Windows 10, the first thing we did with Windows 11 Pro was to cleanup the iso from all unwanted apps using dism to mount the install.wim, then remove- appxprovisionnedpackage.We also changed the needed registry keys to prevent "consumer...
  5. Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Remove Teams forever: Hi,As we did since several years with Windows 10, the first thing we did with Windows 11 Pro was to cleanup the iso from all unwanted apps using dism to mount the install.wim, then remove- appxprovisionnedpackage.We also changed the needed registry keys to prevent "consumer...
  6. Pages load forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pages load forever: My desktop has a problem with the little spinner continually spinning and going no further. This is my desktop only - my laptop loads fine. It prevents me from logging in to sites, doing surveys love surveys and other places that ask for any inputs. This happens on all...
  7. how to remove password from microwsoft windows 10 start page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove password from microwsoft windows 10 start page: how to remove password from microwsoft windows 10 start page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-password-from-microwsoft-windows-10/b0845446-4f71-4626-9989-ad052a4a3fb1
  8. password remove

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password remove: Hello, i what to remove my password on my computer when i turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-remove/b1e12f08-e9a5-42d4-a346-87755973cf11
  9. Password removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password removal: Hi! can I please anybody to teach me how to remove my sign in password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-removal/a25682f1-18ef-4d32-bb57-71c60f7d1978
  10. Takes Forever To Move Up and Down Chrome Pages

in Windows 10 Support
    Takes Forever To Move Up and Down Chrome Pages: On win 8.1 I was able to move from bottom of web page to top of page (or the reverse) The keys were Fn + left arrow to move to top and Fn + down arrow to move to bottom. Can't find any equivalent in windows 10 Suggestions? LENOVO laptop new yoga pro win 10 31399