Windows 10: Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder"

Discus and support Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anybody knows how to get rid of ThisPC and Libraries from Desktop "Superfolder" (please see the image to get what i mean) [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RedCat, Jun 26, 2017.

1. RedCat Win User

Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder"

Does anybody knows how to get rid of ThisPC and Libraries from Desktop "Superfolder" (please see the image to get what i mean)

Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder" [​IMG]

:)

RedCat, Jun 26, 2017
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder" :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Jun 26, 2017
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder" :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder" :)

hitch_11, Jun 26, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member
  5. RedCat Win User
    Thanks for the link, but it is not about my problem. Although libraries are hidden in navigation pane, they are still visible in Desktop

RedCat, Jun 26, 2017
  6. Like I posted I don't show anything in that folder.

Josey Wales, Jun 26, 2017
  7. RedCat Win User

Me too, but the folder you show is different. I have noting in that folder too. However, Desktop -> ThisPC contains links. Also, maybe it will be useful, i''ve updated recently to creators update my windows 10!

Here is the folder i am talking about
    Why does My Win 10 have three Desktop folders - Microsoft Community

RedCat, Jun 26, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member
    The Desktop folder you are referring to is the shell:desktop folder. I'm not aware of a way to remove items from showing in it.

Brink, Jun 26, 2017
  9. I am on The CU as well, I have no need for these either. I find it strange that every time I update I get duplicate drives. I have a fix for that but it is annoying.

Add or Remove Duplicate Drives in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Josey Wales, Jun 26, 2017
  10. RedCat Win User
    well i'll appreaciate if it is possible for you to share the dix

RedCat, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove ThisPC and Libraries from Dektop "Superfolder" - Similar Threads - Remove ThisPC Libraries

2. that is "remove location from library"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    that is "remove location from library": that is "remove location from library" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/that-is-remove-location-from-library/aa84acea-269d-45c1-b0c1-5288ebcc96d1
  3. that is "remove location from library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    that is "remove location from library": that is "remove location from library" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/that-is-remove-location-from-library/aa84acea-269d-45c1-b0c1-5288ebcc96d1
  4. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  5. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  6. Hide/Remove "Apple Iphone" from Device and drives in ThisPC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide/Remove "Apple Iphone" from Device and drives in ThisPC: Hi, When i plug in my Iphone (USB cable, for charging) to my Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804) desktop, my Iphone shows up as a device named "Apple iPhone" under Deive and drives (see picture) How can I remove this ikon, so it dont shows up when i plug in my...
  7. Remove Libraries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove Libraries: I just don't want Libraries. so it is just a folder in the way. How can I turn them off? I want all traces of them gone, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-libraries/94f6cb17-85dd-4b1a-8882-08e49479d416
  8. Blank file in ThisPC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank file in ThisPC: [ATTACH] after creating a custom navigation pane folder path this blank white file is showing next to my C drive https://preview.redd.it/3nauoi6dt3l41.png?width=1479&format=png&auto=webp&s=2c6419d0c9dbfd5b979b9260c7fadd295eaf65ea...
  9. Remove OneDrive Folders from Libraries?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove OneDrive Folders from Libraries?: Alright guys, I actually do use OneDrive, and I am not trying to remove the app entirely. However, it seems like if I remove the OneDrive folder from my libraries (music, pictures, documents), next boot they show right back up. This is incredibly annoying as I actually...
  10. Removing folder from library without deleting it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing folder from library without deleting it: One of my folders appears in 2 libraries. If I delete the folder from the wrong library, it gets actually deleted from both libraries AND ALSO FROM MY "DOCUMENTS" and sent to the bin. How can I remove it from that wrong library but not from my Documents nor from my other...