Windows 10: Remove Thumbnail 'panel' from Edge

Discus and support Remove Thumbnail 'panel' from Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Somehow started getting this fixed panel of thumbnails under the tabs [img] Anyone know how to get rid of this waste of space feature.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pjd, Dec 7, 2017.

1. PJD
    pjd Win User

Remove Thumbnail 'panel' from Edge

Somehow started getting this fixed panel of thumbnails under the tabs

Remove Thumbnail 'panel' from Edge [​IMG]

Anyone know how to get rid of this waste of space feature.

TIA-

:)

2. BulldogXX Win User

Help me display photo thumbnails again in File Explorer and whenever I look in Pictures Folder?

Control Panel > Folder Options > View > remove the checkmark from "Always show icons, never thumbnails"

Control Panel > System >Advanced System Settings > Performance - Settings > put a checkmark in "Show thumbnails instead of icons"

BulldogXX, Dec 7, 2017
  3. 1Sir Win User
    Disable Taskbar Thumbnail Preview?

I don't want to remove the thumbnail preview, I want to remove the description from the thumbnail itself. It takes too much room on the taskbar.

1Sir, Dec 7, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Hit the up arrow:

Remove Thumbnail 'panel' from Edge [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 7, 2017
  5. PJD
    pjd Win User
    Thanks - almost impossible to see the blue up arrow on black on my monitor in daylight. Why not make it dull white like the other taskbar/titlebar controls (+, -, x etc), including the down arrow that shows the panel in the first place Ψ²

Thema:

1. Remove Thumbnail 'panel' from Edge - Similar Threads - Remove Thumbnail 'panel'

2. Account name removal from Settings Panel.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account name removal from Settings Panel.: One of my grandkids has managed to add his name and email address onto the "email & accounts" page of the "settings panel". Now I can delete my own account! but not his. It only has a "Manage" choice which sends me to his microsoft account web page. I don't have his log in...
  3. Account name removal from Settings Panel.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account name removal from Settings Panel.: One of my grandkids has managed to add his name and email address onto the "email & accounts" page of the "settings panel". Now I can delete my own account! but not his. It only has a "Manage" choice which sends me to his microsoft account web page. I don't have his log in...
  4. REMOVING MS Edge from PC

REMOVING MS Edge from PC: So I see this question asked often, "How do I remove MS Edge from my PC" and almost every answer from the Microsoft people is go to settings and change the default browser. Nobody asked how to change the settings they asked how to remove it. Most people should already...
  5. Why is it easier to remove edge than remove bing from edge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it easier to remove edge than remove bing from edge.: Why is it easier to remove edge than remove bing from edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-easier-to-remove-edge-than-remove-bing/8a1679c2-8b61-4487-96b4-b3630981de02
  6. Why is it easier to remove edge than remove bing from edge.

Why is it easier to remove edge than remove bing from edge.: Why is it easier to remove edge than remove bing from edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-easier-to-remove-edge-than-remove-bing/8a1679c2-8b61-4487-96b4-b3630981de02
  7. How to add or remove Sidebar Search Panel in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove Sidebar Search Panel in Microsoft Edge: The sidebar search panel of Search Bing in sidebar for option in the Edge browser helps you search for a keyword quickly while browsing a website. By default, Microsoft Edge has this functionality enabled, but you can hide or disable it using Registry if you want. As you...
  8. Edge sports panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge sports panel: new laptop with latrst version of edge. Loaded. I want to stop uk football scores showing in right hand panel. I have turned them off in personalisation but stil show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-sports-panel/656c8a66-a8ba-4ab5-8b24-fc1dfd21a91c
  9. Remove "Editing tips" from handwriting panel.

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove "Editing tips" from handwriting panel.: Win 10 Pro (1903; 18362.720). Office 365 subscription, version 12430 Hi there great hive mind. Please help me remove the Editing tips icon/button on the handwriting panel. I have an Asus Flip S which I basically use with the stylus as if it were a piece of paper but with...
  10. Removing empty folders from the control panel ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing empty folders from the control panel ...: Does anyone know how to remove empty folders (and not app icons) from the control panel pane? Hiding them would also be an acceptable solution! Big thanks to whoever can lend a hand... 93922

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Remove Thumbnail panel from Edge