Windows 10: Remove unauthorized work or school account

Discus and support Remove unauthorized work or school account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 Pro platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Android. In Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Terrawriter, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Remove unauthorized work or school account

I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 Pro platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Android. In Windows settings, System, Shared Experiences it states I have given access to a "Work or school account." I have no work or school account. When I open the Event Viewer it reads: Reading 'Microsoft-Windows-Workplace-Join/Admin' log …

How do I remove an unknown workplace? I am an independent journalist, with no workplace but my home.

:)

Terrawriter, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Remove unauthorized work or school account

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Remove unauthorized work or school account

1. Remove unauthorized work or school account - Similar Threads - Remove unauthorized school

2. No Remove option on a "work or school account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Remove option on a "work or school account": I'm getting a constant pop-up from my laptop to sign into my Microsoft Account, but when I try to sign in it either reappears a few minutes later or tells me I cannot sign in.I think it might be because it's trying to sign me into a school account I used a few years ago for a...
  3. No Remove option on a "work or school account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Remove option on a "work or school account": I'm getting a constant pop-up from my laptop to sign into my Microsoft Account, but when I try to sign in it either reappears a few minutes later or tells me I cannot sign in.I think it might be because it's trying to sign me into a school account I used a few years ago for a...
  4. Cannot remove corrupted work or school account

Cannot remove corrupted work or school account: Hi, Situation:Windows 11 Pro, new Dell machine, connected to Microsoft 365 account for login.Outlook was connected to a second M365 account, sadly a GoDaddy one.Machine had a fault, and had hardware replaced.Since then, Outlook has failed to connect to the account. When...
  5. Windows 11 Remove work or school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Remove work or school account: Hi All,I am using windows 11 home. I want to remove the work or school account as I am not using that account anymore. But I am not getting an option to remove the account from my system. I am not using that account in any of the apps and all the apps related to that account...
  6. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  7. Cannot remove Work/School Account

Cannot remove Work/School Account: Hello,I recently left my college and am enrolling for university. I had removed the one drive, office and account details for my old college account from my PC. completely as far as i was aware. Reinstalled office using my university ID because then i can have the free...
  8. Cannot remove Work/School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cant remove work or school account

Cant remove work or school account: Hi i have a problem where i cant remove my school account on my device. Firstly i downloaded microsoft teams and i tried to log in on the app but i couldnt then i logged in on the online version of the microsoft teams and somehow it automaticly connected with my device. Now...
  10. Cant remove work/school account

Cant remove work/school account: Greetings, for past few hours i've been trying to remove my school account but sadly no luck so far. it just keeps telling me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy" i tried signing in with a local account and then disconnecting my school...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove work or school

2. how to remove work or school account