Windows 10: remove unused icon on notification and action

Discus and support remove unused icon on notification and action in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi..may i ask how to remove unused icon on notification and action? already uninstalling this program i marked.. [img] an how to fix thumbnail that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bayustev, Aug 22, 2015.

1. bayustev Win User

remove unused icon on notification and action

hi..may i ask how to remove unused icon on notification and action? already uninstalling this program i marked..

remove unused icon on notification and action [​IMG]

an how to fix thumbnail that seems broken..like edge thumbnail..? thanks in advance

:)

bayustev, Aug 22, 2015
  2. BossDweeb Win User

How do I permanently disable tablet mode in Windows 10?

"tablet mode ALWAYS appears as on option in my notifications lower icons"

You have also disabled Tablet Mode in Notifications, and still have it show ?

( System > Notifications & actions > Add or remove quick actions )

BossDweeb, Aug 22, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Question

If you mean the icon on the Taskbar, right click a blank spot and the menu pops up and at the bottom is Taskbar settings. In the Notification area there is "Turn system icons on and off". Turn on the Power item.

If you mean in the Action Center Go Settings, System, Notifications, Add or remove quick actions.

lacrumb, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 22, 2015
  5. bayustev Win User
    thank you for ur respond..already do that. with .bat file and then restarting pc...after a restart..the icon is still there...sir..is there other why? thank you. here a screenshoot after i do with .bat file..(now even utorrent and blustack icon is broken..just black

bayustev, Aug 23, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Are all the black icons for uninstalled programs?

As a test, see if installing and uninstalling one of these programs again may sort it if there was an issue the last time it was uninstalled.

Brink, Aug 23, 2015
  7. bayustev Win User

there i test with uninstalling vlc player...then i installing again.. the icon on notification still black..and when im uninstalling..the icon still there even vlc player is not on my pc again..i think this some kind of glitch..??is it? and rain meter is still there even i dont have that program installed on my pc almost5 days now..thanks

bayustev, Aug 24, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yep, something is not right. I'm just not sure what yet.

Brink, Aug 24, 2015
  9. Peter B Win User
    I can't seem to get rid of the 2 items shown on the attached image.

I ran the .bat file without success...there doesn't seem to be any record of either Program in the registry either.

Any further suggestions, please?

Peter B, Aug 28, 2015
  10. I have also tried this and I have one entry I can't remove. I can't find it in the registry at all. I have ran this bat file and rebooted but it still remains. No idea how to remove it.

GamerwGlasses, Oct 14, 2015
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Running this below as a .bat file will reset and clear the Show notifications from these apps list. The list will automatically repopulate as apps provide notifications next.

However, this will also break the live tiles of apps on Start. *Sad

Code: @echo off :: To reset and clear Notifications & actions "Show notifications from these apps" Reg Delete "HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications" /v AppDB /F :: To kill and restart explorer taskkill /f /im explorer.exe start explorer.exe[/quote]

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. remove unused icon on notification and action - Similar Threads - remove unused icon

2. Notifications & Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications & Actions: Hi,Im currently trying to turn on "Get Notifications from apps and other senders", but as off the moment the option is greyed out and there is a text saying *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. It is a hassle for me as i'm not receiving...
  3. Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar

Remove the notification/action required alert in taskbar: When I get a message or something else happens in an app that requires my attention the taskbar will un-hide itself and show the app requiring attention. The problem is that the taskbar stays visible until I either open the app or press the Windows button twice. I haven't...
  4. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  5. Notification Actions

Notification Actions: In my notifications actions it reads get notifications from apps and other senders with a on and off Question I turn it off but when I close out and come back it has turned itself back on How can I keep it off...
  6. How to remove unused icons from search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove unused icons from search?: I uninstalled a lot of apps recently but for some reason the icons still remain on search and I can't do anything about them. submitted by /u/Eroscuk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/foswwi/how_to_remove_unused_icons_from_search/
  7. Notification & action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification & action: Using www.youtube.com I found that it is possible to download audio or video by means of www.ssyoutube.com But, www.ssyoutube.com led to site en.saveform.net which offers to download app for downloading audio or video. This was not what I wanted and I left this site....
  8. Notification Action

Notification Action: Notification actio is not showing up after updating new window 10,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-action/7441bd6d-973a-4d54-bb51-59ff98060da7
  9. The Toast Notification number updates in the action center icon, however the notifications...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Toast Notification number updates in the action center icon, however the notifications...: The action center stopped working right after the update. The notifications are recorded in the speech bubble icon but they don't play sounds, don't display the toast message and they are not recorded in the action center. The top section of the panel is completely blank....
  10. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?: A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 delete unused icon notification

2. remove unused apps from notifications and actions windows 10