Windows 10: Remove user account pic at login screen

Discus and support Remove user account pic at login screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I thought I read somewhere how to do this but can't find it anymore. Anyway, I want to remove the user account pic at the login screen. Not change... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by OldGuy, Mar 14, 2016.

1. OldGuy Win User

Remove user account pic at login screen

I thought I read somewhere how to do this but can't find it anymore.

Anyway, I want to remove the user account pic at the login screen. Not change it but remove it completely so all I have is a clean background (I've already removed the background picture and set it to a plain grey color).

Thanks for your help.

:)

OldGuy, Mar 14, 2016

2. remove

How do I remove pic's for my Microsoft account,

I keep trying but the same three Pic's keep showing up on my windows 10 login screen?.

Joseph Embury, Mar 14, 2016
  3. How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

This didn't work Sir, the computer logs in without asking me to enter password, but I still have the Local user account Name at the login screen ( with No pic of my account ).

Problem still exist.

Thank you.

Truefriendship, Mar 14, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Create an avatar using the exact same color and set that as your user avatar.

Edwin, Mar 14, 2016
  5. OldGuy Win User
    Thanks Edwin, I'll try that tonight.

OldGuy, Mar 14, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    A few things:
    You need to turn off 'Show background picture on login screen':

Remove user account pic at login screen [​IMG]

but then, your lock screen also becomes blank with your accent color, (except manual lock - WinKey + L):

you may also need to capture a screenshot of your login screen to replicate the exact shade for your avatar,
    (there is software out there to accomplish that)

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove user account pic at login screen - Similar Threads - Remove user account

2. remove user account in login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove user account in login screen: Hello, My windows 10 was set up originally with a local user account. Later I added my online account and deleted the local account from "control panel". So now there is only one account online account under "control panel->user accounts". I wanted to set up auto login from...
  3. How to remove deleted User Account from login screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove deleted User Account from login screen in Windows 10: A computer administrator can delete a user account without needing any password. That’s a huge drawback, but it is also by design giving admin users the ultimate authority. It may so happen that you have deleted a user account, but for some reason, its User Account Picture is...
  4. User account missing from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  5. User account missing from login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User account missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  6. User accounts / login screen

User accounts / login screen: Hello, I have two issues and I suspect they are related. I am using Windows 10 version 1909. Ultimately, I want to disable the login screen when starting windows. I have unchecked the box that asks for a password under netplwiz, and unchecked the box for password login...
  7. User accounts / login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    User accounts / login screen: Hello, I have two issues and I suspect they are related. I am using Windows 10 version 1909. Ultimately, I want to disable the login screen when starting windows. I have unchecked the box that asks for a password under netplwiz, and unchecked the box for password login...
  8. return to pic login from password screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    return to pic login from password screen: I had set up a picture login on my windows 10 laptop. I've done something wrong and now the password screen comes up and I don't remember the password I used. How do I return to the picture login?...
  9. How to make the login account pic transparent?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the login account pic transparent?: how to make it transparent or to just completely remove it? 56535
  10. Same user account twice on login screen

Same user account twice on login screen: Hi all, I have a very weird situation going on on my login screen: basically, the username appears twice and, if I click on the second 'username', I get a different login screen but it logs into the same account anyway? I have taken a couple of screenshots, as they better...