Windows 10: Remove User from navigation Pane

Discus and support Remove User from navigation Pane in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, any idea about how to remove the user (Ciccio in the picture) from the navigation pane (and/or from the save as windows)? [img] 11775 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by marcomarsella, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Remove User from navigation Pane

Hello,

any idea about how to remove the user (Ciccio in the picture) from the navigation pane (and/or from the save as windows)?

Remove User from navigation Pane [​IMG]

:)

marcomarsella, Aug 1, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How to make file explorer look more simple?

Remove the Navigation pane:

File Explorer > View tab > Panes group > Navigation pane dropdown box > remove the check mark from Navigation Pane

BulldogXX, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Modify Navigation Pane

Thank you, sorry it has taken so long to follow up.

The suggested actions did not resolve the problem. I want to add/remove items from the navigation pane (left hand side) of a windows explorer window. When I reset the folders, it did remove my libraries from the navigation pane; which I expected. They
    are not hard to get back so that is not an issue.

The current issue is I want to remove "Dropbox" from the navigation pane. More fundamentally, I want the ability to remove or add items to the navigation pane.

Matthew H Stockton, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Remove User from navigation Pane

Brink, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Remove User from navigation Pane

1. Remove User from navigation Pane - Similar Threads - Remove User navigation

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  4. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane: Hi. I have some items in the navigation pane of Win10 file explorer that I can't seem to get rid of. They point to nothing. When I right click them I have no option to delete. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I try to open one. Can anyone help me get rid of...
  6. remove DropBox from navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove DropBox from navigation pane: hello Mr Shawn Brink *Smile i tried to PM you, but the system didn't let me, since this is my first post :P following the text from the PM: " I just did read (and do) your instructions about removing OneDrive from the left explorer-pane. (and the quick-access pane)...
  7. Removing entries in navigation pane?

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing entries in navigation pane?: My navigation pane shows Joseph Simpson (‘my name’) & My PC. Under My PC (expanded) I can see my external H-drives; but they do not show under ‘my name’. Both are almost the same as far as entries (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, etc. etc. Would it be safe to move most...
  8. Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove useless "Sharepoint" from navigation pane: [img] As you can see, I want to remove that Sharepoint menu which I'm not using anymore. I have uninstalled Sharepoint so when I click on the folder this message would trigger: [img] Thanks in advance *Smile 48270
  9. Add or Remove User Folder from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove User Folder from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove User Folder from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove User Folder in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 A user profile is a collection of settings that make the computer look and work the way you want it to for a user...
  10. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947