Windows 10: Remove Windows 10 Important Update message from windows 8.1 boot scree

Discus and support Remove Windows 10 Important Update message from windows 8.1 boot scree in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have uninstalled KB3035583 which has removed the windows 10 script from my taskbar, however I am still getting a message that there is an important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Coastalguy, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Remove Windows 10 Important Update message from windows 8.1 boot scree

I have uninstalled KB3035583 which has removed the windows 10 script from my taskbar, however I am still getting a message that there is an important update when I boot up to the initial Windows 8.1 screen before my login. On checking what important updates are available, it is only the Windows 10, KB3035583 that it is obviously trying to get me to update again.

After 2 weeks of failure on updating to Windows 10, I have decided to stay with 8.1. I now want to remove the advice to install importantant updates, that pertain to Windows 10, but still showing those for my Windows 8.1 system. At this point, when getting this message, I don't know if it is still just for Windows 10, or if new updates are available for my 8.1?

:)

Coastalguy, Sep 13, 2015

2. My laptop has suddenly decided to go to blue screen on start up. When it begins to boot the scree turns blue and message "automatic repair" is displayed.

<Original title: Window 10 blue screen>

My laptop has suddenly decided to go to blue screen on start up. When it begins to boot the scree turns blue and message "automatic repair" is displayed. This then disappears and it starts all over again!

How can I reboot my pc or will I have to wipe the drive?

I installed windows 10 from windows 8.1 some months ago and have had no other problems.

I cannot get to the start screen ads it just keeps returning to the automatic repair screen and message

DennisCresswell, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Fred_7811 Win User
    Start Button missing and also the touch menus of the right side of the screen

Just after I upgraded to Windows 10 from windows 8.1, the new windows start button is gone.

Also I have a touch screen and the menus that I was able to swipe in from the roght side of the scree are gone.

HELP.

Fred_7811, Sep 13, 2015
  4. Remove Windows 10 Important Update message from windows 8.1 boot scree

Mark Phelps, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Remove Windows 10 Important Update message from windows 8.1 boot scree

1. Remove Windows 10 Important Update message from windows 8.1 boot scree - Similar Threads - Remove Important Update

2. Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?: Can this nagging message be removed from within Windows Update?It is displayed on the right side of the WU app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-this-nag-message-be-removed-from-windows/e6882804-f889-421f-9492-3e966476ccc9
  3. Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?: Can this nagging message be removed from within Windows Update?It is displayed on the right side of the WU app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-this-nag-message-be-removed-from-windows/e6882804-f889-421f-9492-3e966476ccc9
  4. Can this nag message be removed from Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 8 not booting and wont boot from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 not booting and wont boot from usb: Hi, I have a acer laptop that whenever it tries to boot. Windows boot manager says that 'The boot configuration for your pc is missing or contains errors.'I cant seem to fix it no matter what i do. I currently have a usb that has a copy of windows 10 that im trying to boot...
  6. Windows 8 not booting and wont boot from usb

Windows 8 not booting and wont boot from usb: Hi, I have a acer laptop that whenever it tries to boot. Windows boot manager says that 'The boot configuration for your pc is missing or contains errors.'I cant seem to fix it no matter what i do. I currently have a usb that has a copy of windows 10 that im trying to boot...
  7. Importing email messages from Mail for Windows 10 to Thunderbird

Importing email messages from Mail for Windows 10 to Thunderbird: Hi, I've been using Mail for Windows 10 and am now moving over to Thunderbird. One of my accounts only supports POP3 so the messages from the last few years are stored in Mail. As there is no Import/Export option in Mail, I've been trying to find out how I can achieve this....
  8. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....
  9. Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed Message?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Important Updates Are Needed Message?: Hey all. So recently i got this message on my windows laptop. It basically is like a small blue screen that has this message and ask if you want to do it now, remind me later, or pick a certain time etc. Everytime i had this, i just clicked on remind me later. Issue would be...
  10. Remove Windows 10 Creators Update message in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Windows 10 Creators Update message in Windows Update: How to: Remove Windows 10 Creators Update message in Windows Update How to Remove Windows 10 Creators Update message in Windows Update [img] Information Windows 10 Creators Update will officially be released to the general public around April 10th 2017. After...