Windows 10: Remove work email from onedrive messed up work email

Discus and support Remove work email from onedrive messed up work email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I created a personal Onedrive account and used my work email address years ago. I had it synced to onedrive on my work laptop. As our work computers... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jmsnyc, Jul 5, 2017.

1. jmsnyc Win User

Remove work email from onedrive messed up work email

I created a personal Onedrive account and used my work email address years ago. I had it synced to onedrive on my work laptop. As our work computers are going to be locked down , I changed the onedrive account email address to a personal gmail address. I no longer wish or need to sync the onedrive with my work pc, as it will no longer be possible in the near future due to corporate security

On my work pc I use Outlook . In Windows 10 Mail on my work pc, I noticed my personal gmail was listed as an email account. I removed it. Now my work email will not work because the data file is gone.

So even though I changed onedrive email , it made matters worse because now it seems like my personal gmail and my work email are somehow tied together

:)

jmsnyc, Jul 5, 2017

2. Outlook and Gmail,trouble,I do not receive e mail on oulook because of Gmail?what I can do

I receive emails from work *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Did receive up to a day ago.

TerryAdkins, Jul 5, 2017
  3. Onedrive for business accounts disappeared from onedrive for windows phone. Unable to re-add.

Like it says above, I had 3 accounts on my onedrive app for windows phone -- my Microsoft account and two onedrive for business accounts. Everything was working fine. Now suddenly, the onedrive for business accounts have disappeared. Worse, I am unable to
    add the accounts back on to the phone. When I touch the bars in the upper-left corner and hit add account, there is only a place for the email address but not a password. When I enter the email address, it just reverts back to the main onedrive screen.

For a while, the windows phone app was the only part of the onedrive system that was reliable. Now, they have even messed up THAT!

Any suggestions?

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM, Jul 5, 2017
  4. Remove work email from onedrive messed up work email

Hi jmsync. I do and don't understand all the things you've done but I have a couple of questions.

You said you use Outlook for your work mail. I assume this Outlook 2013 or 2016, correct?

When you used Outlook 201x to get mail from your company server was this a company domain, like @CompanyABC.com?

When you connected what protocol did you use POP or iMap?

If POP I assume you had a personal pst and I think you synced it through Onedrive, any of this correct?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 6, 2017
Thema:

Remove work email from onedrive messed up work email

1. Remove work email from onedrive messed up work email - Similar Threads - Remove email onedrive

2. Cant remove work email account from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant remove work email account from windows: So im pulling my hair out a bit , I built a new PC and I was in the process of adding my work 365 account to it but I had some email issues , so my IT dept remote accessed my PC and fiddled around deleted Office and somehow managed to block my PC on my 365 account, they now...
  3. Cant remove work email account from windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant remove work email account from windows: So im pulling my hair out a bit , I built a new PC and I was in the process of adding my work 365 account to it but I had some email issues , so my IT dept remote accessed my PC and fiddled around deleted Office and somehow managed to block my PC on my 365 account, they now...
  4. Removing work email from personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing work email from personal computer: Hi tech gurus! I need some help removing my old work email from my personal computer. I no longer have access to the old email as I no longer work with them. On the Email & accounts page on settings, I do not see the "remove" button on that work email tab. Please...
  5. email not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    email not working: My yahoo att.net email wont work it says my account settings are out of date and I go to fix it and it says sorry cant go on. I reset the app still wont work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-not-working/b90f1e17-9c84-4f89-abd5-dd763e68a04e
  6. Email not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email not working: I updated windows last night to the 2004 version. When I go to my email it opens just fine and shows me all my email. But when I attempt to open one of them it works only for that one I opened first. After that, It will not open any others. Can anyone help me ?...
  7. Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading email attachments to Onedrive not working.: I have several images sent to me as email attachments. When I click on the share option and choose Onedrive they do not download to Onedrive. How can I download these attachments images to my Onedrive?...
  8. email not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email not working: After having my laptop repaired after blue screening, I am trying to set up my POP gmail account as before with the built in Win 10 app. Everything looks ok, but no emails showing. I am missing something. Any ideas ? Thanks....
  9. work email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    work email: where do i get my work email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-email/fd884236-b593-468c-ba8f-46c01adc62f8"
  10. emails not working

in Browsers and Email
    emails not working: my outlook account keeps freezing when I'm sending an email. and then when I go to get out of it.... it says your email hasn't been sent do you still want to continue. also when I'm typing sometimes it will come up with a red line underneath my words as if my spelling is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can onedrive mess up gmail