Windows 10: Remove XBOX from Windows 10

Discus and support Remove XBOX from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have an XBOX. I will never have an XBOX. How do I remove XBOX applications from Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TeKola, Aug 11, 2018.

1. TeKola Win User

Remove XBOX from Windows 10

I don't have an XBOX. I will never have an XBOX. How do I remove XBOX applications from Windows 10?

:)

TeKola, Aug 11, 2018
  2. SIcam Win User

XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Karen Her Win User

Remove xbox from OS win10

Hi,

Windows 10 has a variety of built-in apps, and Xbox is one of them. You can uninstall it by following the steps below:

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Choose Xbox, and select Uninstall.

If it’s not available, you can try the steps below:

• Type PowerShell in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Windows PowerShell, and select
      Run as Administrator.
    • Type Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage, and hit
      Enter.
    • Exit PowerShell.

Since you’ve mentioned that you are having issue with your mouse, you can perform the troubleshooting steps in this article (Mouse,
    touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    ) before removing Xbox.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Remove XBOX from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Remove XBOX

2. There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...: When you try to search clubs online in FH5 it brings up the xbox app that has no way to access clubs - no way to view club info much less join. This has been going on since you discontinued the xbox companion which has been awhile now - i think its time to do something about...
  3. There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no way to join a fh5 club from pc since you removed the xbox companion - when are...: When you try to search clubs online in FH5 it brings up the xbox app that has no way to access clubs - no way to view club info much less join. This has been going on since you discontinued the xbox companion which has been awhile now - i think its time to do something about...
  4. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello.I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it as a new device I get "Try connecting your device again". I have attempted all...
  5. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello.I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it as a new device I get "Try connecting your device again". I have attempted all...
  6. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...
  7. How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store

How do i remove download for xbox game bar plugin from the microsoft store: Hi im Ethan. In my microsoft store under the library section the xbox game bar plugin keeps saying downloading. I am unable to cancel the download and it is disrupting me from downloading other apps as whenever i choose to press the download button it is not working...
  8. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove the device but it shows me all the time remove failed. I managed to remove it...
  9. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove the device but it shows me all the time remove failed. I managed to remove it...
  10. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete xbox windows10

2. how to remove xbox from windows 10 phone