Windows 10: remove xfinitywifi

Discus and support remove xfinitywifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I would really like to get rid of the xfinitywifi open network. I am NOT an xfinity/comcast customer. But my home PC keeps connecting to it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PMery, Jul 22, 2018.

1. PMery Win User

remove xfinitywifi

Hi All,

I would really like to get rid of the xfinitywifi open network. I am NOT an xfinity/comcast customer. But my home PC keeps connecting to it despite *already* being connected to a private network. I've gone into "Network & Internet" and forgotten xfinitywifi. It's no longer listed as a known network. But it continues to pop up and automatically connect anyway.

I just want to be connected to the private network I'm paying for and which has a secure password. No offense xfinity/comcast, but I'm more interested in security than in getting a "free" service...

Please help me get rid of xfinity!

p.mery

:)

PMery, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Chrome crashing wifi usb xfinitywifi accesspass

To better assist you, we'd like to know if have you tried connecting your other device to the xfinitywifi accesspass? If the issue still persist, we suggest that you need to inform the manufacturer so they can provide a troubleshooting steps for your xfinitywifi
    accesspass.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 22, 2018
  4. remove xfinitywifi

Chrome crashing wifi usb xfinitywifi accesspass

ive done everything. but im still getting disconnected alot.

i think its the xfinitywifi tower but they told me over the phone that they cant do anything about it

derwombat875, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

remove xfinitywifi

1. remove xfinitywifi - Similar Threads - remove xfinitywifi

2. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  3. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  4. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  5. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  6. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  7. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  8. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  9. How can i remove English from my language list see picture

How can i remove English from my language list see picture: Recently, windows has been adding random keyboards language inputs and random display languages to my computer, and i can get them off except EnglishSince the microsoft website too is broken, i cant upload files directly so i have to put linksImgur link to screenshots :...
  10. Remove unwanted wifi networks (specifically "xfinitywifi") from the list of wifi...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove unwanted wifi networks (specifically "xfinitywifi") from the list of wifi...: This is a catastrophic problem! Approximately every 5-minutes or so, my secured wifi connection is being interrupted and the unsecured "xfinitywifi" mobile hot spot connection attempts to connect to my computer. I have disabled mobile hot spot connections so, it never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of xfinitywifi on windows 10