Windows 10: Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010

Discus and support Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have removed the Windows 10 "Libraries" from the navigation pane in Windows Explorer and other Microsoft programs (eg. Notepad), but despite an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Ubtree, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Ubtree Win User

Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010

I have removed the Windows 10 "Libraries" from the navigation pane in Windows Explorer and other Microsoft programs (eg. Notepad), but despite an exhaustive internet search I have been unable to discover how to remove Libraries from navigation panes in the "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010 programs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

:)

Ubtree, Oct 28, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Oct 28, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010 :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010 :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010 :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010 :)

musum, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010

1. Removing Libraries from "Open" and "Save as" dialogs in Office 2010 - Similar Threads - Removing Libraries Open

2. how to remove Libraries showing on Desktop during open / save as dialog on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove Libraries showing on Desktop during open / save as dialog on windows 11: Hello all,I now see these parasite folders on my desktop when I click open / save as on many programs.totally unnecessary if I want to go the the libraries - I will just click the button below.this was the situation until yesterday - none of them were visible, only items /...
  3. how to remove Libraries showing on Desktop during open / save as dialog on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove Libraries showing on Desktop during open / save as dialog on windows 11: Hello all,I now see these parasite folders on my desktop when I click open / save as on many programs.totally unnecessary if I want to go the the libraries - I will just click the button below.this was the situation until yesterday - none of them were visible, only items /...
  4. Office 2010 - save problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 2010 - save problem.: So. Do you have Office 2010 installed under Windows 10? „Save as” and „Save” option doesn't work? Have you clicked File->Options->Save and when you click „Browse” button any window doesn't appears? Check, if your system has an option „High Contrast” enabled. If so, disable...
  5. Win10Pro. Office 2019 Open Dialog box does not show "libraries" nor the libraries added...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10Pro. Office 2019 Open Dialog box does not show "libraries" nor the libraries added...: I use Word and Excel a lot. I am using OFFICE 2019 My issue is the Open and SaveAs dialogs in Office do not show the "libraries" as a location. And it does not show the libraries I have added. The result is, I cannot open nor save files to these libraries. The only...
  6. Remove Quick Access from "Open/Save As" Dialogs?

Remove Quick Access from "Open/Save As" Dialogs?: Windows version: W10, LTSB 2016 (build 1607). Hi I'm wondering if someone can help me. I'm trying to remove Quick Access from the Open/Save dialog boxes and I'm stumped. I've removed Quick Access from File Explorer itself, but I can't seem to find out how to remove it on...
  7. Dialog Box Save/Open

Dialog Box Save/Open: When saving or opening a file you are promoted with a dialog box, beside the file name there is a text box and beside the text box there is down arrow that will list all your recent saved or open files with it's path, how do I not have them be saved in the drop down list? I...
  8. Win will not open office 2010

Win will not open office 2010: Gives me a message about single image cannot find files. ranoffcat that says office not installed, its in my list of apps, all sections word, excel,etc. I do have my activation key, and all office apps worked with win7.. where do I go from here to fix it. Never mind got it...
  9. Save / Save As / Open Dialog Crashing

Save / Save As / Open Dialog Crashing: I tried to do a search but it didn't come up with much. Have you guys seen an issue where the Save/SaveAs/Open dialogs don't open and instead the app crashes? I've seen it in Notepad, Paint and Word. If I kill all explorer.exe processes, and then launch for example Notepad...
  10. Libraries and My PC folders in Save As Dialog

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries and My PC folders in Save As Dialog: Can anybody help in ADDING Libraries to and REMOVING the This PC folder from the Save As dialog? I know how to remove and add these in File Explorer, but have no luck in finding a solution for the Save As dialog. I found this thread, but when I get to the value to be changed...