Windows 10: Removing login screen delay time

Discus and support Removing login screen delay time in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello guys! I know the Anniversary Update is still very new, but has anyone found a reg edit that takes away the delay time when you press enter on the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MKul7r4, Aug 8, 2016.

1. MKul7r4 Win User

Removing login screen delay time

Hello guys! I know the Anniversary Update is still very new, but has anyone found a reg edit that takes away the delay time when you press enter on the login screen? Better yet, any way to skip having to press enter and get prompted for credentials immediately? Thanks!

:)

MKul7r4, Aug 8, 2016

2. Mouse cursor not visible upon arrival at desktop

1. Removed graphics card, reattached monitor to motherboard graphics.

2. Updated BIOS

Observed that 10 second delay occurred with a wired USB mouse and a wireless Logitech mouse.

Observed that same 10 second delay occurs at login screen before responding to keyboard input (CTL-ALT-DEL)

DanielKettler, Aug 8, 2016
  3. JawaharV Win User
    Windows 10 Boot time delay !

I have upgraded from windows 7 home to windows 10 home. initially the boot time was less. when the windows symbol hides i will get the screen for password.

but after logging in to Microsoft mail account i was asked to login using mail password for every time i login. From that time onward i felt delay in showing the password page. when the system is booted a blank screen is shown for 30 to 80 seconds, then
    my screen for password is shown.

I am an offline user as of now. so i removed mail account thinking that it was the reason for load time. created a normal user account password. but still i have the issue of a delay after booting.

Also, i am unable to access the system after entering password for a time of 20-30 seconds.

found a software for speeding up app loading time. is it ok to use it?

Online data backup software - Download SyncBackFree | 2BrightSparks

Can someone suggest solution for ASAP.

JawaharV, Aug 8, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

You could use the auto login method......if your the only user on your PC.
    Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup - Windows 10 Forums

OldMike65, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Removing login screen delay time - Similar Threads - Removing login screen

2. Remove Login Screen and Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Login Screen and Password: Hi,Nobody uses my system other than me so I just want my system to load up onto the desktop.I'm using Windows 11 I've only had it for a few days and for some reason I seem to have 2 accounts on the log-in screen on bottom left.The default one always says we couldn't find an...
  3. Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account: Hello ,I have set below login time restriction to my windows 10 home edition - admin account I have only one accountI am getting permission to login only at 10:30 Am, 30 minutes delay from set time 10:00 AmI am also not getting any message indicating my login session is...
  4. Delay before Windows login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delay before Windows login screen: This started recently on both desktop and laptop. I imagine it's some software I either installed or updated, but can't seem to figure it out. After BIOS screen and boot, when display would [normally] immediately go to Windows 10 login, it hangs on black screen (monitors...
  5. Black Screen Delay Before Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Delay Before Login: **link to video of my issue at bottom** I built my first pc. I upgraded to an aio from an air cooler and after putting everything back together, I get a long black screen before i get to the login screen. It takes almost a minute before i get to the login screen. It used to...
  6. Login Screen Times Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login Screen Times Out: The login screen times out after 30 seconds. So, when a young student is trying to input their login information, if they take longer than 30 seconds in between key strokes, it fades back to the Windows 10 hero image. Is there a way to extend the 30 seconds to longer? Just to...
  7. Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi disables if delayed to Login on Lock Screen: Hi I am using the latest version of windows 10 ie 1903, with latest updates till date. HP Pavillion Dv6 7002AX My wifi automatically disables if I delay my login to windows on lock screen and if I try to enable it shows Wi-Fi turned off. And if I try to switch Wi-Fi...
  8. Login Screen is very Delayed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen is very Delayed: Whenever I go to log in on Windows 10 I have to wait multiple minutes in order to enter my password to log in. Whenever I manage to actually enter my password a Microsoft .NET Framework window shows up saying that an unhandled exception has occurred in your application. The...
  9. Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue: I have an issue where there is a huge delay between the lock screen (the screen where you have a background and time) and the login screen (the screen with an account picture and dialog box to input the password). I tap/press any key/click on the lock screen and it takes so...
  10. Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue: I have a issue where there is a huge delay between lock screen (the screen where you have a background and time) and login screen (the screen with an account picture and dialog box to input the password). I tap/press any key/click on the lock screen and it takes so much time...