Windows 10: Removing "Network Device" which was manually added via script

Discus and support Removing "Network Device" which was manually added via script in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a site on GoDaddy which uses the cpanel software as part of the hosting service. I downloaded their visual basic script to connect to a "Web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chase Quinnell, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Removing "Network Device" which was manually added via script

I have a site on GoDaddy which uses the cpanel software as part of the hosting service. I downloaded their visual basic script to connect to a "Web disk" but now I want it removed. Anyone know how I can remove this? I'll take either a script or instructions on how to remove it in other ways like registry tweaks.

See screenshots and attached copy of the script (sensitive details removed from script - do not run the script. I have added .bak to filename to help prevent accidental run)

Removing "Network Device" which was manually added via script [​IMG]

quinnell_networkdeviceissue.zip

:)

Chase Quinnell, Feb 19, 2016

2. Wifi does not always autoconnect on startup (Windows 10 Creators Update)

I have an ASUS K55A laptop with an Intel Centrino N 6200 AGN wifi adapter in it. The Windows 10 Creators Update has installed in it (via Windows Update, I did not manually install it). Since then on around 80% of the times when it starts up (from being
    off, not sleeping) it does not automatically connect to the home wifi. It does tell me that there are available networks and when view the list the network it should connect to is listed and marked to automatically connect. When I click to manually connect
    it does so. Wifi is provided via a Virgin SuperHub 2. I have tried "forgetting" the networks on the laptop then rebooting and re-adding, removing the device from device manager and restarting and letting windows re-add the device, running the Intel Device
    Driver checker which said there were no new drivers, running sfc /scannow which reported no problems and rebooting the router (several times) so it picks up any firmware updates. All to no avail. Any help appreciated.

MontyMole72, Feb 19, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Feb 19, 2016
Thema:

Removing "Network Device" which was manually added via script

1. Removing "Network Device" which was manually added via script - Similar Threads - Removing Network Device

2. Win11 Network Connection added and removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Network Connection added and removed: GDay All,Motherboard = Asus ROG Strix X570-E GamingBIOS Version = 4408Since Windows 11 was released I seem to be having an issue with Windows update changing my network connections. This does not occur at every Windows update, but it happens often enough to be a PITA. It may...
  3. Win11 Network Connection added and removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Network Connection added and removed: GDay All,Motherboard = Asus ROG Strix X570-E GamingBIOS Version = 4408Since Windows 11 was released I seem to be having an issue with Windows update changing my network connections. This does not occur at every Windows update, but it happens often enough to be a PITA. It may...
  4. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY: Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to specify the file name I want to export in the wizzard. What do I put as the file name. I have asked various websites and I have...
  5. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY: Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to specify the file name I want to export in the wizzard. What do I put as the file name. I have asked various websites and I have...
  6. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Script to remove On-premises domain joined machine and add device to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script to remove On-premises domain joined machine and add device to Azure AD: Hi All,We are planning to move devices 35K from on premises AD joined machines to Azure AD with out resetting the devices , don't want to setup autopilot which results in reset the device and also huge coordination required for end-user data back up and restore . Manually...
  8. Script to remove On-premises domain joined machine and add device to Azure AD

Script to remove On-premises domain joined machine and add device to Azure AD: Hi All,We are planning to move devices 35K from on premises AD joined machines to Azure AD with out resetting the devices , don't want to setup autopilot which results in reset the device and also huge coordination required for end-user data back up and restore . Manually...
  9. Script to remove On-premises domain joined machine and add device to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?: Hi all I want to remove a device from "Devices". (See attachment) I tried using devcon.exe remove using device ID. The output says: it removed 1 device and the Bluetooth device is removed from >"Devices". But as soon as i refresh Device Manager the Bluetooth device comes...