Windows 10: Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

Discus and support Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donegaljoe, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

Hi folks,

Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time.

Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jun 16, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 16, 2018
  3. How to remove PIN when signing into Windows 10 Version 1703?

Hello William,

There are many ways to sign in to your PC. Follow these steps to remove PIN when signing in to your PC:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click Remove.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 16, 2018
Thema:

Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

1. Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit. - Similar Threads - Removing pin sign

2. windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit: hello, so recently I upgraded my computer to windows 10, but I did this while not knowing that I could get 64-bit as well, I've tried to download 64-bit on my upgraded computer via the media installation tool into my USB, but every time I do it, it says that windows cannot...
  3. windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit: hello, so recently I upgraded my computer to windows 10, but I did this while not knowing that I could get 64-bit as well, I've tried to download 64-bit on my upgraded computer via the media installation tool into my USB, but every time I do it, it says that windows cannot...
  4. Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 bit: I cannot access my photographs from file explorer. When I try to download a profile photograph for Mecargi. It takes me to file explorer and the Photos program on my applications page is not accessible. When I open it through the apps page the pathway is Photos- it gives no...
  5. windows 10 64 bit

windows 10 64 bit: hello , I have P5G41T-MLX V2 xeon x 5460 4GB RAM , GTX 750 TI , I wont install windows 10 64 bit (I have 2 reason for this , 4 gb ram , and 64bit bassed processor , but when im trying to install windows 10 64 bit version , I just restart pc pres f8 (boot menu ) choose...
  6. Window 10 64 bit to 32 bit

Window 10 64 bit to 32 bit: I recently purchased a new hard drive, and I installed windows 10 64 bit on my laptop (Inspiron 15 3000 series) and after that the laptop started runnin slow, unable to use my technical drawing apps and my games. my RAM is 4GB and I want to install windows 10 32 bit but...
  7. 32 bit or 64 bit window 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 bit or 64 bit window 10?: how can i find out if my Windows 10 Home is a 32 bit or 64 bit version? My laptop is a 64 bit operating system. I've looked at the "Settings -- System -- About" and all it tells me is that it is Windows 10 Home....
  8. windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 64 bit: no audio output device installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-64-bit/95fee463-b371-4f76-b620-1e7efb3d5673
  9. Removing pin sign in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing pin sign in windows 10: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...
  10. Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit?

Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit?: Yesterday I installed windows 10 with 32-bit operating system, but now I want to change the operating system to 64-bit. I want to know if I can reinstalled windows 10 with 64-bit operating system? 11557