Windows 10: Removing pin sign in windows 10

Discus and support Removing pin sign in windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by donegaljoe, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Removing pin sign in windows 10

Hi folks,

Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time.

Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Many Thanks
    Joe

:)

donegaljoe, Jun 16, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 17, 2018
  3. How to remove PIN when signing into Windows 10 Version 1703?

Hello William,

There are many ways to sign in to your PC. Follow these steps to remove PIN when signing in to your PC:

• Open Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click Remove.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Removing pin sign in windows 10

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Removing pin sign in windows 10

1. Removing pin sign in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Removing pin sign

2. PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL: Hello I want to stop using a pin to enter my windows 10, I went into the registry via>>>>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\Settings\AllowSignInOptionschanged the allow sign in Option to 0 from a 1 it took away the pin but when i went to sign in the...
  3. PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL: Hello I want to stop using a pin to enter my windows 10, I went into the registry via>>>>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\default\Settings\AllowSignInOptionschanged the allow sign in Option to 0 from a 1 it took away the pin but when i went to sign in the...
  4. PIN SIGN ON REMOVAL

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. remove Sign in pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove Sign in pin: Hello, how do I remove the sign in pin on windows 10? Many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-sign-in-pin/4521be7a-7f0b-4ff1-bce9-bfa20d3e88a4
  6. Removing Windows Pin Sign-In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing Windows Pin Sign-In: I use either my password, face id, or touch id to login to my Dell XPS13. Works fine mostly but every now and then it asks for my PIN. This annoys the heck out of me - I DO NOT KNOW MY PIN, and REFUSE TO MEMORIZE ONE in addition to my password. I tried removing the PIN...
  7. Unable to remove pin sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to remove pin sign-in: Hello, I'm trying to remove pin sign-in from my PC but the 'remove' button wont respond when I clicked on it. It looks like locked or something, anyone know why? Thanks. Additional info, I enabled fingerprint sign-in, tried to remove the fingerprint sign-in, hoping the...
  8. remove pin and password for windows 10 pro sign in

remove pin and password for windows 10 pro sign in: I tried the method i found on the web to remove password / pin but it doesn't work, all it does it make it so i have to type in password and than set up pin again. 1. type netplwiz 2. unclick the "user must enter a username and password to use this computer" 3. click apply...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Remove PIN sign in option

Windows 10 Pro Remove PIN sign in option: I recently purchased 2 systems, set them up using PIN sign in because it basically forced me to do so. Now because of it I am not able to access printers in the network. Every other computer in the office sees them and can use them, only windows 10 Pro doesn't. How do I...
  10. Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...