Removing sign in photo.

Discus and support Removing sign in photo. in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ukajar Win User

Removing sign in photo.

Hi,

Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to.

Any advice appeciated.

:)

Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Karthicka_R Win User

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Raymond Ave Win User
    Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

[​IMG]

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Removing sign in photo.

Removing sign in photo. - Similar Threads - Removing sign photo

1. Removing pin sign in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing pin sign in windows 10: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...
  2. Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing pin sign in windows 10 64 bit.: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...
  3. Remove Sign In Screen after screen wake.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Sign In Screen after screen wake.: Hi, I have a problem that I cannot seem to overcome. I have a Windows 10 Pro (Version 1607) tablet device that I need to get rid of the sign in screen after the screen comes out of sleep. I have checked all the threads here that I think relate to the problem to no avail,...
  4. Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen: I tried the following. It worked but only for when I restart or shutdown my computer. But if I hibernate my computer, upon resuming, I get the sign in screen again. So, how can I disable or remove the welcome/sign in screen completely? How to Skip the Windows 10 Login...
  5. Sign-In Screen - Need To Completely Remove It !

Sign-In Screen - Need To Completely Remove It !: Seriously, I really need to get rid of (completely remove) the windows sign in page. I have done all I can, it will work, then later after a day or two, it comes back. Sometimes, the page will show, then, goes away. To me, this page is such a pain for me. I have three...
  6. Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop

Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop: This solution works for Windows 10 Home, Version 1607, OS build 14393.1198. To remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page in Win 10 Home (i.e. go straight to Desktop from Startup or Sleep mode) you must first set up a password, even though you don’t require it, in order to get the...
  7. Sign in page, removal at switch on

Sign in page, removal at switch on: Hello. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop and now encounter the Sign in page when I lift the lid. I would far rather go strait to the desk top page as I used to. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the Sign in page? Regards 76819