Removing sign in photo.

Discus and support Removing sign in photo. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ukajar Win User

Removing sign in photo.

Hi,

Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to.

Any advice appeciated.

:)

Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Karthicka_R Win User

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Raymond Ave Win User
    Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

Removing sign in photo. [​IMG]

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Removing sign in photo.

1. Removing sign in photo. - Similar Threads - Removing sign photo

2. I am unable to sign in to windows. .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in to windows. .: I am unable to sign in. This occurred after the Hello option appeared on the sign in screen. Now if you touch any key the computer shuts down....
  3. Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Photos app gets new image editing UI in Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: As I was poking around the latest Windows 10 Redstone 5 Fast Ring Build, 17741 which was released last Friday to testers, I happened to notice a change to the Microsoft Photos App. Now one does not likely have anything to do with the other but it is the configuration I...
  4. Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Start Not Removing Apps: I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh Start is selected....
  5. By-pass sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    By-pass sign in: I went through the procedure of not having to sign in whenever I restart my AIO or when I wake it from sleep mode, but it still asks me to sign in. What else can I do...
  6. Windows 10 sign-in options

Windows 10 sign-in options: Suddenly, my PC requires me to sign in any time it goes to sleep (and now it goes to sleep after just a few minutes). I am the only user and I hate having to do this. I followed the instructions in the forum, but it didn't work. Still having to sign in often throughout the...
  7. bluetooth for my airpods will not remove my device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth for my airpods will not remove my device: Hi, My Airpods in my Bluetooth settings will not remove the device. My Airpods stopped working and I tried to remove them and it just says "removing device". How and I remove them then reinstall? Thanks....
  8. i need help removing windows organization

i need help removing windows organization: i have windows 10 pro on my pc and i cant use my camera because it says some setting are managed by your organization and idk how to fix this some one help me...
  9. my audio sound and microphone removed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my audio sound and microphone removed.: my audio sound and microphone has been removed. How do I download it back onto my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-audio-sound-and-microphone-removed/1c0f40ca-9beb-4436-ba47-275e5bdcb385
  10. Removing Avast Fully If i Choose to Use Windows Defender

Removing Avast Fully If i Choose to Use Windows Defender: Hello All Have a little question removing Avast fully is it best to use Revo Uninstaller to remove it or Windows Built in Add/Remove Programs, and it's own uninstall tool Have an I7 Desktop, I7 Laptop, and AMD A6 3620 APU based systems Looking for best gaming...