Windows 10: Removing sign in photo.

Discus and support Removing sign in photo. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ukajar Win User

Removing sign in photo.

Hi,

Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to.

Any advice appeciated.

:)

Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Karthicka_R Win User

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Raymond Ave Win User
    Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

Removing sign in photo. [​IMG]

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Removing sign in photo.

1. Removing sign in photo. - Similar Threads - Removing sign photo

2. removing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing photos: hi ,I am having trouble removing photos from the "my info" section of my Microsoft account on windows 10. can anybody help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/removing-photos/0165b3e7-f5a0-4012-b216-9214adceb6b2
  3. Removal of Sign-inn Options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removal of Sign-inn Options: After an update today, I need to use my Microsoft Password to get on my machine rather than my 4 digit pin. When I went to sign=in options to change it back there were nothing shown...
  4. Removing pin sign in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Removing pin sign in windows 10: Hi folks, Just installed windows 10 64 bit and I have set up a pin to sign in, though I would now prefer to go straight to desktop from boot, to save a little time. Is this possible I wonder and if someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Many...
  5. Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen: I tried the following. It worked but only for when I restart or shutdown my computer. But if I hibernate my computer, upon resuming, I get the sign in screen again. So, how can I disable or remove the welcome/sign in screen completely? How to Skip the Windows 10 Login...
  6. remove photos

in Browsers and Email
    remove photos: can anyone help me as to how do I remove a profile pic from email account. This a gmail account 97098
  7. How to remove an account photo

How to remove an account photo: I have a Photo on my welcome screen and would like to remove it. If I try " %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures "Then there is no picture to delete in the folder. I tried in %ProgramData%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures Also nothing to delete there. Where else can I...
  8. Create Photo problem for sign in screen

Create Photo problem for sign in screen: When I click on the Browse button to find a photo to use for my sign on page, nothing happens. Any suggestions? I've attached a screen shot of the Settings page I am referring to. Browse Button does not work. 35250
  9. Sign in page, removal at switch on

Sign in page, removal at switch on: Hello. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop and now encounter the Sign in page when I lift the lid. I would far rather go strait to the desk top page as I used to. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the Sign in page? Regards 76819
  10. Removing duplicate photos with (2) after photo title

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing duplicate photos with (2) after photo title: I really didn’t know which forum to put this in, so being as this has never happened before; I decided to try the 10 forum 1st. All of my pictures have suddenly developed a copy with (2) after title. How can I delete all of the copies in one sweep rather than one by one...