Windows 10: Removing sign in photo.

Discus and support Removing sign in photo. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ukajar Win User

Removing sign in photo.

Hi,

Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to.

Any advice appeciated.

:)

Ukajar, Jun 12, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

Removing sign in photo. [​IMG]

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Removing sign in photo.

1. Removing sign in photo. - Similar Threads - Removing sign photo

2. Sign in photo submission -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in photo submission -: Like other photographers and travelers, in my opinion, I take interesting pictures. I would like to have my photos featured on sign-in. Where users have a chance to say whether they like it or not we will show you more and then it goes to Bing with details of the area....
  3. Sign in photo submission -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in photo submission -: Like other photographers and travelers, in my opinion, I take interesting pictures. I would like to have my photos featured on sign-in. Where users have a chance to say whether they like it or not we will show you more and then it goes to Bing with details of the area....
  4. How to remove photo titled on Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove photo titled on Photos: I just pinned some images on Photos and it appears on Start Menu. But i can't delete those photos and replace with new one. How can I unpin them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-photo-titled-on-photos/56c007af-8450-4861-85d5-54b9c3b96f50
  5. How to remove photo titled on Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove photo titled on Photos: I just pinned some images on Photos and it appears on Start Menu. But i can't delete those photos and replace with new one. How can I unpin them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-photo-titled-on-photos/56c007af-8450-4861-85d5-54b9c3b96f50
  6. How to remove photo titled on Photos

7. Removing Sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Sign-in: I am selling my DELL Latitude and want to remove the sign-in so the next user will be able to use it. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-sign-in/3ba89e79-1130-4f00-a218-6cea9fa8631a
  8. remove photo add-on

remove photo add-on: I don't know why, but out of the blue my system loaded Photos Add-on. I didn't request it, search for it, or most of all, want it. I don't understand how or why this happened. Now I just want to uninstall it and regain that hard drive space. Opening the Control Panel...
  9. removing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing photos: hi ,I am having trouble removing photos from the "my info" section of my Microsoft account on windows 10. can anybody help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/removing-photos/0165b3e7-f5a0-4012-b216-9214adceb6b2
  10. remove photos

in Browsers and Email
    remove photos: can anyone help me as to how do I remove a profile pic from email account. This a gmail account 97098