Windows 10: Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

Discus and support Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raymondhiggins1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out a taskbar that gives my 4 buttons to press that change my power settings. Auto, Performance, Powersaving and Away mode.

How do I get rid of and disable this taskbar that pulls out when clicked? I find it quite annoying.

Thanks for your help!

:)

raymondhiggins1, Sep 4, 2018

2. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out a taskbar that gives my 4 buttons to press that change my power settings. Auto, Performance, Powersaving
    and Away mode.

How do I get rid of and disable this taskbar that pulls out when clicked? I find it quite annoying.

Thanks for your help!

raymondhiggins1, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

Hello Raymond,

I would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using your Windows 10 device. Are you referring to the
    action center
    Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner 402243ba-66c2-4c53-9e1c-ba61fa2e7a34?upload=true.png

located on the bottom-right corner of the screen? If you are, you can refer to this
    support article the steps on how to change the notification
    you see in the action center.

If you're referring to a different taskbar notification, I suggest sending us a screenshot of it. We'd greatly appreciate if you can also tell us more about it as this might be a third-party software or a built-in software by the device manufacturer. You
    can check this forum article
    for the steps on how to include a screenshot in your post. Please do not include any personal information in the screenshots.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Devlin Sco, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

Attached are some cropped screen shots of the lower right corner of the screen ( I have the windows start taskbar etc dragged up to the top of the screen ).

I'm surprise
    Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner 45c2aa46-494e-477e-8656-ccaca7caf103?upload=true.png

Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner c1052859-0a46-4569-8a1e-713a42e394c1?upload=true.png

All I want to know is. How do I get rid of it?

raymondhiggins1, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

1. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner - Similar Threads - Removing hovering taskbar

2. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.: So a few days ago, before I went to bed I had shut off my pc using the windows logo. The next day I turn it on to find out that the number. 9C was at the bottom right corner of my monitor, so I restart it and now I have an MSI loading screen in the middle saying preparing...
  3. a ring is comming in the right bottom corner of taskbar which is also not captured by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a ring is comming in the right bottom corner of taskbar which is also not captured by...: a ring is coming in the right bottom corner of the taskbar which is also not captured by screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-ring-is-comming-in-the-right-bottom-corner-of/ef135ad7-3f4c-48b0-83d5-892872196959
  4. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  5. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  6. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  7. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  8. strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in lower right corner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in lower right corner: strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in the lower right corner on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/strange-circular-icon-hovering-over-taskbar-in/26eb929a-14bf-48e1-a0f1-e0cfd2e635f3
  9. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  10. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b