Windows 10: Removing the search option in windows explorer 11

Discus and support Removing the search option in windows explorer 11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Since updating windows 10 I have the annoying search option in the top right of windows explorer 11. Does anybody know how I can get rid... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by samIOW, Sep 13, 2017.

1. samIOW Win User

Removing the search option in windows explorer 11

Hello,

Since updating windows 10 I have the annoying search option in the top right of windows explorer 11.

Does anybody know how I can get rid of it please.

Removing the search option in windows explorer 11 [​IMG]

:)

samIOW, Sep 13, 2017

2. How to remove Yahoo search bar on windows 10, IE11

how to remove "yahoo search bar "da internet explorer 11? Thanks

vittoriovalentini, Sep 13, 2017
  3. How does the search option in explorer stop working?

When you right-click, don't choose properties, choose "Open File Location", and it will open the actual location where the file resides. If that location was inside or under the folder where you began your search, then you know the file is truly there
    (not a bad search result) and you can move it/away take action on it.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 13, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 13, 2017
  5. samIOW Win User
    Thanks for that you are too Kind Sir. *Biggrin

samIOW, Sep 13, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Removing the search option in windows explorer 11 - Similar Threads - Removing search option

2. Windows Explorer search options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer search options: I have a new computer with Windows 10 installed. When I am looking for a folder in Explorer, I can't type anything without Windows going into search mode. I prefer to type to get to the folder I need (rather than scrolling), but now I can't hit a key without triggering a...
  3. file explorer search options set name to default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer search options set name to default: The great majority of my file explorer searches are for names (as in file names/titles), so I'm always typing: name:this or name:that. Can I set "name" as the default way of searching? If I want to search for content I'll just, well, I'm not sure how to search for all...
  4. Internet explorer 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet explorer 11: I can't find Internet Explorer 11 on my computer and it was they're like 2 months ago. What do I do? I've gone on to add it on programs and features and it's not even there and it's not under Windows accessories in the start menu...
  5. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Hi again, I managed to see my friends Windows 10, Home edition, manage to get another problem now. I did try to change the default browser i.e. change Windows Edge to Internet explorer. However when I clicked on change browser, internet explorer was chosen, nothing...
  6. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Not too keen on the Edge browser so how can I go back to my IE 11 and still keep Edge. 33157
  7. Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11: Internet explorer 11 will not open, did an upgrade from 8.1 to 10 home edition. I have run a repair install & dism /restorehealth , unchecked ie 11 in programs & features rebooted and still nothing need help. 23758
  8. Windows 10 file explorer, search,advanced options.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 file explorer, search,advanced options.: Windows 10 file explorer, search,advanced options. I have file contents unchecked. but still get results from within documents-pdf,odt,doc,etc.I have file indexing turned off. How do I just get names of files and folders? 26183
  9. Hide or Show Search Box in Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Search Box in Internet Explorer 11: I'm sorry, but that is not really a fix. If you wanted the tabs on the same row as the address bar, you would never had seen the issue in the first place. What is needed is a check box in Internet Options > Advanced. In there is a check box to "Hide the button" (for Microsoft...
  10. Add or Remove Internet Explorer Power Options in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Internet Explorer Power Options in Windows: Why Change JavaScript Timer Frequency in Windows 10 IE11 does not have a Command Prompt command? The link goes to SevenForums?! *Sad 3097