Windows 10: Removing the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows Update

Discus and support Removing the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I uninstalled the update that contained GWX.exe and Im still getting annoyed by Windows to upgrade still anyway to remove that update? Look at my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tristintorres, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Removing the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows Update

So I uninstalled the update that contained GWX.exe and Im still getting annoyed by Windows to upgrade still anyway to remove that update? Look at my image to see what im talking about I want to delete that update and when to check updates it wont make me upgrade to Windows 10

:)

tristintorres, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

Removing the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows Update

1. Removing the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows Update - Similar Threads - Removing upgrade Update

2. Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?: If I have Windows 10 Pro, will downloading and installing the free upgrade to Windows 11 default to Windows 11 Home?Or will the upgrade register that I have Win10 Pro and default to Win 11 Pro?Thank you....
  3. Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will upgrading from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 remove Pro?: If I have Windows 10 Pro, will downloading and installing the free upgrade to Windows 11 default to Windows 11 Home?Or will the upgrade register that I have Win10 Pro and default to Win 11 Pro?Thank you....
  4. help removing windows update from computer windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    help removing windows update from computer windows 10: I want to completely remove windows update from my computer to stop it from upgrading me to another version of windows 10. The schedule restart isn't there anymore. In service settings I clicked stop, but in the past it will restart without me....
  5. Removing an update from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing an update from Windows 10: I'm having an issue with removing an update in Windows 10. A security update was installed yesterday that broke a networked drive and will not connect to it. I've tried the workarounds to reconnect the drive, but none worked so now I'm trying to remove the update. I go to...
  6. How to remove homegroup from computer upgraded to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove homegroup from computer upgraded to Windows 10: I've been going rounds with this and have had no luck with my windows searches. Situation: I have an older HP 100B all in one computer that had originally hosted a home group on it. There were 4 other computers in the house that had been members of the group. I had...
  7. Remove windows 10 upgrade assistant

Remove windows 10 upgrade assistant: Really annoying, windows 10 launches its upgrade assistant every few days as soon as it gets online. I kill it with task manager and uninstall it, and it goes back after a few days. How do i completely kill it, remove it, uninstall it? And no, i choose when or should i like...
  8. Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Option via Windows Update

Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Option via Windows Update: Hi, I am using Windows 7 SP1 [ Genuine ]. My upgrade to windows 10 is ready via windows update but i don't want to install it. Any idea how to remove this option so that normal system updates can be install. Thanks. [img] 13247
  9. New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer

in Windows 10 News
    New KB3184143 Update to Remove Windows 10 Upgrade Offer: This update removes the Get Windows 10 app and other software related to the Windows 10 free upgrade offer that expired on July 29, 2016. This update is available on Windows Update in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Source: Remove software related to the Windows 10 free...
  10. Remove Windows 10 Upgrade (via Windows Update) Option.

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Windows 10 Upgrade (via Windows Update) Option.: Hi, I am using Windows 7 SP1 [ Genuine ]. My upgrade to windows 10 is ready via windows update but i don't want to install it. Any idea how to remove this option so that normal system updates can be install. Thanks. [img] 13260