Windows 10: Removing Windows Deployment on my PC??

Discus and support Removing Windows Deployment on my PC?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My terminology and understanding of deployment is lacking so please bare with me. My system has been set up as a Client Computer and limits my ability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JeneM, Sep 13, 2016.

1. JeneM Win User

Removing Windows Deployment on my PC??

My terminology and understanding of deployment is lacking so please bare with me. My system has been set up as a Client Computer and limits my ability to change Administrative settings that everyone has after installing Windows. I have software that came with the Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A motherboard for the Intel chipset (AppCenter, @BIOS, EZsetup, ect) that shows its running in 32bit in the Task Manager. I installed Windows 64bit. I have a setup log in a folder called Panther in my Windows Folder that basically describes how the Deployment was setup. How can I reinstall windows without leaving that option open to have it re-deploy?

:)

JeneM, Sep 13, 2016
  2. Dodger4 Win User

How to uninstall Maps app in windows 10

remove-appxpackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFA, Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor.

error 0x80070032: AppX Deployment Remove operation on package Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_40.15063.674.0_neutral__8wekyb3

C:\WINDOWS\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe failed. This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features on or off. However,
    it may not be possible to uninstall the app.

Edge and Cortana can't be uninstalled...? I hate them both. In fact I hate most of Windows 10 bloatware. There are other programs that work better, dependably, and on MY demand, not Windows.

Dodger4, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Skolia Win User
    Windows 10 and Start Menu Apps

Unfortunately, those don't work.

These give an error 0x80070032: AppX Deployment Remove operation on package

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage *HolographicFirstRun* | Remove-AppxPackage

Remove-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFA, Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor.

(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073CFA)

error 0x80070032: AppX Deployment Remove operation on package

Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy from:

C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun_cw5n1h2txyewy failed. This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features on or off.
    However, it may not be possible to uninstall the app.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 4294fa0b-cc5d-0006-7170-95425dccd201 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID 4294fa0b-cc5d-0006-7170-95425dccd201

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage *PPIProjection* | Remove-AppxPackage

Remove-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFA, Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor.

Microsoft.PPIProjection_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy from:

C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.PPIProjection_cw5n1h2txyewy failed. This app is part of Windows and cannot be

uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features on or off. However, it may not be possible to uninstall the app.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 4294fa0b-cc5d-0006-0a71-95425dccd201 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID 4294fa0b-cc5d-0006-0a71-95425dccd201

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Windows.MiracastView* | Remove-AppxPackage

Windows.MiracastView_6.3.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy from: C:\Windows\MiracastView failed. This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis. An administrator can attempt to remove the app from the computer using Turn Windows Features
    on or off. However, it may not be possible to uninstall the app.

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 4294fa0b-cc5d-0006-8870-95425dccd201 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID 4294fa0b-cc5d-0006-8870-95425dccd201

These just immediately return.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage *WindowsFeedbackHub* | Remove-AppxPackage

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Getstarted* | Remove-AppxPackage

PowerShell was run as administrator.

Skolia, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Removing Windows Deployment on my PC??

1. Removing Windows Deployment on my PC?? - Similar Threads - Removing Deployment

2. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  3. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  4. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  5. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  6. remove copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove copilot: never asked for it, never wanted it, remove it from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-copilot/bd93397e-9b40-428d-8f08-66367d71e6bb
  7. Built-in apps get's removed are deploying windows image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in apps get's removed are deploying windows image: Hello,We have created a new windows image with all windows updates up to date and some apps installed. After sysprep, the image is installed on a VM for testing and everything is working fine. However, after deploying the image on an actual machine, some built-in apps are...
  8. Built-in apps get's removed are deploying windows image

Built-in apps get's removed are deploying windows image: Hello,We have created a new windows image with all windows updates up to date and some apps installed. After sysprep, the image is installed on a VM for testing and everything is working fine. However, after deploying the image on an actual machine, some built-in apps are...
  9. Built-in apps get's removed are deploying windows image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. What options is there for disabling/removing Windows Mail after deployment of a new PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What options is there for disabling/removing Windows Mail after deployment of a new PC: Not sure where to put this question but I have about 20 or so machines spread across various sites that I need to remove or disable Windows Mail. We are running Windows 10 1709 and 1803. all pro and x64 We are currently considering a login script that runs when a user...