Windows 10: Rental movie not working properly. Second time using this app second time having an issue.

Discus and support Rental movie not working properly. Second time using this app second time having an issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just rented a movie Death Wish and clicked download, the movie downloaded and it came through as Expired. The rent should be available for 48 hours,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OlegOsadchyi, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Rental movie not working properly. Second time using this app second time having an issue.

Just rented a movie Death Wish and clicked download, the movie downloaded and it came through as Expired. The rent should be available for 48 hours, but as soon I paid for it, it got expired. Frustrated with this app, second time using this app and both times had issues.

:)

OlegOsadchyi, Jul 23, 2018
  2. SG1024 Win User

0xc00d11cd (0xc20200e2) Not able to download, retry Win.10 Movie Rental

1. Download Failure from Microsoft Store.

2. Yes, Microsoft Store Rental through Movies & TV App (??), it is the store. Yes, I rented it.

The link you suggested goes to Sales Support, new to me. The most likely option is "Re-download
    product
    ". This option does not apply in this scenario as it allows me to reload past purchases like Visio etc, with no Movie option. My account was correctly charged $0.10 and $0.10 for the rentals listed below.

Again, this is my first time trying to rent a movie online from Microsoft. Did I miss something?

The Error Rental Download is / was an experiment {Mad.Max} }that cost $0.10, money return is not the issue right now.

The Success Rental was Streaming was OK++++++ {Ex Machina} for $0.10

I am more interested in downloading a movie in the future for a rental or purchase than the return of the rental fee of $0.10

Thanks, S

SG1024, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Expired rentals in Movies & TV App.

This question of how to remove expired movie rentals from Movies & TV Movies list is one of the most foolish things I have ever come across. It seems that the team that came up with this app was not thinking of the average user. example: If I watch a movie
    and it is really bad, why would I want to keep that in my movie listing? If I watch a 10 minute preview of an up coming movie why would I want that preview in my movie listing after the movie it's self has been released? If I liked the preview I would buy
    the movie or if I disliked the preview, I would not purchase that movie. Either way, why would I want that preview in my movie listing? I simply want to delete that movie or preview! How difficult is this to understand?

Mike ec48., Jul 23, 2018
  4. Rental movie not working properly. Second time using this app second time having an issue.

Expired rentals in Movies & TV App.

I had this issue myself. I took advantage of the Holiday sale that made a bunch of movies available for rental at $0.10 per movie. I rented just about all of them and then was stuck with all of those movies showing "Expired" in my Collection. On my Xbox
    One and Windows 10 Mobile phone, the "Expired" movie rentals were not showing up in my Collection.

So I then looked into how to force uninstall Microsoft Movies and TV on my Surface Pro 3. I landed on this way to utilize PowerShell to force remove the app.

How to Uninstall Windows 10’s Built-in Apps (and How to Reinstall Them)

I then went back to the store after the app was removed from the system and reinstalled it. None of those Expired movie rentals are in my Collection anymore. I hope that everyone who has this issue can find this solution useful as I did and learn more in
    the process.

Jackie Earley, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Rental movie not working properly. Second time using this app second time having an issue.

1. Rental movie not working properly. Second time using this app second time having an issue. - Similar Threads - Rental movie working

2. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  3. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  4. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my password isn't working on entering for the second time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my password isn't working on entering for the second time: I was trying to log in my microsoft account to my windows os but my password isn't working Correlation Id: Timestamp: 2021-02-24T01:35:09.802Z...
  6. Is 13.6 seconds a long time for BIOS boot time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 13.6 seconds a long time for BIOS boot time?: I have 13.6 seconds for my boot time and I don't know if that's normal or not. I have quite a few things on startup: iCUE, Razer Synapse, Wallpaper Engine (on high), LGHUB, and Steam. I have a GTX 1080 with a 7600k processor. submitted by /u/ChooChoo-Planes [link]...
  7. Windows Security PopUp does not work second time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security PopUp does not work second time: I am working on Windows 10 Pro v1709. A problem started a few weeks ago but I am unable to figure out how and exactly when. When I want to run a program as a different user first time I do it, it works and Windows Security popup appears for me to enter different user...
  8. fixing the OS time in seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    fixing the OS time in seconds: Your operating system Date and Time format do not match the format expected for PM FASTrack to run. The format should be mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss. Your format is 12/28/2018 02:35 I have tried changing the calendars , but no use...
  9. Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time: Hey peeps! I'm helping a friend update her HP laptop (15-n204eo) to Win10 from 8. Problem is that after the update, the computer freezes every 1-2 seconds for 1-2 seconds. It is constant and never stops. Drivers are up to date and so it Windows itself. I've tried a...
  10. Second ISO Time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Second ISO Time?: I don't have any idea as to what the problem(s) is/are, only that this is what I have found: 1. Dell tried to run its remote customer support program, which had worked in the past. Now, it crashes, with a quite meaningless error message almost entirely in machine language....