Windows 10: Repair boot loop

Discus and support Repair boot loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hell guys can someone please help me. Yesterday while i was trying to on my laptop it was stuck on lenovo boot and redirects me to your pc didnt start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iNcm, Nov 16, 2016.

1. iNcm Win User

Repair boot loop

Hell guys can someone please help me.
    Yesterday while i was trying to on my laptop it was stuck on lenovo boot and redirects me to your pc didnt start properly and gives me an option to system restore, command prompt, startup repair, reset pc. I have tried all the possible options there but still no progress i also tried to safe but still no luck. Can someone tell me how to fix this bug or problem. Thanks in advance

:)

2. Repairing Disk Boot loop

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation Disc and perform a repair on the computer. To create a please find the below link:

Windows 10 Manual Upgrade & Installation

Method 1:

To perform a Repair on the computer, Please follow the below steps:

a. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 10 from it.

b. In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the
    ‘language to install’,‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on
    ‘next’.

c. Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
    ‘Troubleshoot’.

d. Click on ‘Advanced options’
    and select‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, you may perform a check disk and check if that helps.

a. Insert the installation DVD or USB and boot Windows 8 from it.

b. In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the
    ‘language to install’,‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on
    ‘next’.

c. Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
    ‘Troubleshoot’.

d. Click on ‘Advanced options’
    and click on command prompt.

e. Run the following command from the command prompt and press enter.

chkdsk /f /r XRepair boot loop :( drive letter)

e. Press Y when you are prompted to check the disk the next time that the system restarts.

f. Restart the computer.

Important: When you run the check disk, there are chances of losing data so you can take a backup before running check disk.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 16, 2016
  3. MrAmistad Win User
    Boot Loop - Automatic Repair -

hi,

thanks for replying

unfortunately, since I have the surface pro 1, there were no disks that came with it and it doesn't have a disk drive.

MrAmistad, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Private Win User

Repair boot loop

Hi,

Let us know what you were trying to do yesterday. It might helps to revert the changes.

Private, Nov 16, 2016
  5. iNcm Win User
    I just downloaded bluestack. But didnt install it. And shutdown my laptop with update thingy. And as soon as i woke up the problem happened.

6. iNcm Win User
    Someone please help me.

iNcm, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Repair boot loop

1. Repair boot loop - Similar Threads - Repair boot loop

2. Auto Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Repair Boot Loop: Okay so I have my Windows installed on Drive C:I also have a D: driveI was having issues with my computer freezing/crashing, eventually turning into a windows auto repair loop. So I go into the command prompt and use the command "bootrec.exe/ScanOs". It shows my Windows is...
  3. Auto Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto Repair Boot Loop: Okay so I have my Windows installed on Drive C:I also have a D: driveI was having issues with my computer freezing/crashing, eventually turning into a windows auto repair loop. So I go into the command prompt and use the command "bootrec.exe/ScanOs". It shows my Windows is...
  4. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  5. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Boot Loop: Hi there!I am experiencing essentially the same things that took place in this thread. I have so far tried doing the same things but am currently stuck being unable to boot from Windows 10 Installation Media via USB. I have tried multiple different USB sticks, creating the...
  6. Automatic Repair Boot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. boot loop repair

boot loop repair: Hi, I'm so happy to use this product. However, I have issues. My laptop is a Dell running Windows 10. One day I couldn't get online, and tried diagnostics and repair. Since that didn't work, the computer now boot loops to repair when turned on. It says..Preparing...
  8. Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop

Boot Loop and Automatic Repair Loop: i turned on my PC and it has the boot startup and the circle just keeps spinning so I kept restarting my pc then automatic repair showed up and did the same thing ive tried F8 but that doesn't work...
  9. Automatic Repair Boot Loop.

Automatic Repair Boot Loop.: I really don't want to reset my laptop fully and i will only do such a thing as a last resort, anyways this issue has been with me for a few months now and I really want to fix my laptop once and (maybe not) for all, so please i need a lot of help till this is fixed, i...
  10. Automatic Boot repair loop

Automatic Boot repair loop: My laptop lenovo 315 ideapad is hung up in an Automatic Repair loop showing message for logFiles inside srtTrail.txt, possibly the reason is that I pressed the power button twice when booting. I have attempted all the solution options in below mentioned links - 1....