Windows 10: Repair loop blac screen

Discus and support Repair loop blac screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, we had a short power cut and the pc (Asus AMi1-A, Bios version 0505 Running Windows 10) went to a continuous loop of "preparing automatic repair".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinBartlett1, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Repair loop blac screen

Hi, we had a short power cut and the pc (Asus AMi1-A, Bios version 0505 Running Windows 10) went to a continuous loop of "preparing automatic repair". After countless hours of trying every fix available, i finally found out how to disable this. The pc then immediately went t a blue screen with error code 0xc0000001 you pc needs to be fixed. Booting to advanced options and delecting Command prompt now tells me i have to sign in as administrator although it can find no accounts on the pc. What can i do now? If i cant get to command prompt then how do i use any reinstallation methods or downloads to usb to run? We were given the PC and have no original discs etc

:)

KevinBartlett1, Aug 9, 2018

2. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Repair loop blac screen [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Repair loop blac screen

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next up is bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    And after doing diskpart , list disc

naturalbodz, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Repair loop blac screen

1. Repair loop blac screen - Similar Threads - Repair loop blac

2. Blue screen and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and automatic repair loop: Hi,My laptop was completely fine then one day I decided to run the command msconfig and from the configuration system I changed the number of processors from 5 to 1 and it says if you want to apply these settings you need to restart the pc then I restarted it and here the...
  3. Blue screen and automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and automatic repair loop: Hi,My laptop was completely fine then one day I decided to run the command msconfig and from the configuration system I changed the number of processors from 5 to 1 and it says if you want to apply these settings you need to restart the pc then I restarted it and here the...
  4. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair screen loop: Please how can I solve the problem of the automatic repair screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-screen-loop/b6d613f4-ce0b-427b-b1f0-6716a7e8bdb5
  5. automatic repair screen loop

automatic repair screen loop: Please how can I solve the problem of the automatic repair screen loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-screen-loop/b6d613f4-ce0b-427b-b1f0-6716a7e8bdb5
  6. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. automatic repair screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic repair screen loop: Hello i was wanting to reset my pc and i went into recover mode an i tried to factory rest my pc but it didn’t work and now im stuck the automatic repair screab an im stuck on it I’ve bought my laptop for $800 an i dont want my laptop to go to waist just cause im stuck on...
  8. automatic repair screen loop

automatic repair screen loop: Hello i was wanting to reset my pc and i went into recover mode an i tried to factory rest my pc but it didn’t work and now im stuck the automatic repair screab an im stuck on it I’ve bought my laptop for $800 an i dont want my laptop to go to waist just cause im stuck on...
  9. Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair - Blue Screen Loop: Hi,I turned on my laptop this morning and screen says Automatic Repair - Your PC did not start correctly. I restarted, on/off many times but always getting the same screen. I read other posts about this problem and advices and tried to do the same Command Prompt, Uninstall...
  10. Automatic Repair Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic Repair Screen Loop: Can anyone help me with this loop? I’ve tried of solutions already like startup repair and trying to reset but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated. submitted by /u/oTronos [link] [comments]...