Windows 10: Repair the Boot of PC migrated to windows 10

Discus and support Repair the Boot of PC migrated to windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Saludos, agradezco anticipadamente la ayuda. Apague mi PC y al encenderla inmediatamente de nuevo me aparecio que falta el "Bootmgr" como la migracion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Renoble, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Renoble Win User

Repair the Boot of PC migrated to windows 10

Saludos, agradezco anticipadamente la ayuda.
    Apague mi PC y al encenderla inmediatamente de nuevo me aparecio que falta el "Bootmgr" como la migracion la hice de manera virtual "obten tu windows 10 gratis ahora", no tengo como reparar el inicio, ademas que borre toda referencia al que tenia instalado, favor de indicarme como puedo hacer - he tratado de obtener en la web una copia iso del windows 10 - 64 bit, pero como lo hago de una PC de 32 bit no me deja bajar la copia, favor necesito ayuda urgente, de ello depende mi trabajo, Gracias

Traduccion al ingles por traslate google
    Greetings, thank you in advance aid.
    Turn off my PC and turn it on once again I appeared to lack the "Bootmgr" migration as did virtually the "GET YOUR Windows 10 free now" have no way to repair the home, in addition to delete all reference to it had installed please tell me how I can do - I tried to get on the web a copy iso windows 10-64 bit, but as I do from a PC 32 bit will not let me down copy, please need urgent help, it depends my job, Thanks

:)

Renoble, Sep 7, 2015

2. windows 10

having problems with windows 10. trying to install windows 10 anniversary update. got this message "windows 10 installation failed in the second boot phase with an error during migration data operation. Also when I try to repair whatever is wrong the
    repair PC screen is frozen

obie breaux, Sep 7, 2015
  3. YuanSR Win User
    Move Windows 10 from installed hdd to installed ssd

Get a disk cloning software and do the cloning job, from HDD to SSD on PC.

Change boot priority to cloned SSD in BIOS or remove HDD to test if you can boot up successfully.

Cloning method is safe but still it is good to create a backup image for your Win10 before you start.

For detailed steps with screenshots, you may need:
    migrate Windows 10 to SSD without data loss

YuanSR, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Repair the Boot of PC migrated to windows 10

1. Repair the Boot of PC migrated to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Repair Boot migrated

2. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in pc repair boot: So everytime I updated windows my keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled the latest widows updates using cmd and now my pc boots in repair mode every time I turn it on. To do anything is requires me to type in my password which I reset because it keeps telling me it's...
  3. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in pc repair boot: So everytime I updated windows my keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled the latest widows updates using cmd and now my pc boots in repair mode every time I turn it on. To do anything is requires me to type in my password which I reset because it keeps telling me it's...
  4. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Boot Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Boot Repair: When I try to turn my computer on, I get a screen saying "Windows failed to start" and that I should restart and insert and install disc. So I bought a new install of windows 10 Pro, plugged it into my computer, and set it as the first and second boot option one option was...
  6. Windows 10 Boot Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Boot Repair: When I try to turn my computer on, I get a screen saying "Windows failed to start" and that I should restart and insert and install disc. So I bought a new install of windows 10 Pro, plugged it into my computer, and set it as the first and second boot option one option was...
  7. Windows 10 Boot Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 pc not booting and not repairing

Windows 10 pc not booting and not repairing: Hi, my windows 10 pc doesn't boot up to the home screen it boots to the windows recovery blue window it happened awhile ago and im pretty sure it said something about the hard drive or disk, so I looked up how to fix it and I tried using the windows start-up repair and it...
  9. Pc booting into Automatic repair

Pc booting into Automatic repair: Last nighth I decided to restart my computor because it wasnt working right it was really slow no programs would open and when I restarted it it went straight into “the loop”. Ive tried everything nothing works reinstalling windows tried every single option it gives me...
  10. Windows 10 Won't boot, reset or repair PC????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Won't boot, reset or repair PC????: Hi, I recently reset my MSI notebook ready to give to a friend and first of all it seemed ok and then I noticed the start menu and other things were not working. After restarting the computer it now takes me to the boot options menu where it will let me select option like...