Windows 10: repar Hard drive

Discus and support repar Hard drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what the dos command to cheack scan and repair hard drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevenbennett1, Jul 22, 2018.

1. repar Hard drive

what the dos command to cheack scan and repair hard drive?

:)

stevenbennett1, Jul 22, 2018

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jul 22, 2018
  3. little cat, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Mathragh Win User

repar Hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

repar Hard drive

1. repar Hard drive - Similar Threads - repar Hard drive

2. article on California reparations bill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    article on California reparations bill: So I made a comment on an article about California reparation bill, I stated facts about, the first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer name Anthony Johnson.North Carolina's largest slave holder in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William...
  3. article on California reparations bill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    article on California reparations bill: So I made a comment on an article about California reparation bill, I stated facts about, the first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer name Anthony Johnson.North Carolina's largest slave holder in 1860 was a black plantation owner named William...
  4. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  5. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  6. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Scanning and reparing disc at every startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and reparing disc at every startup: After few months after buing new laptop lenovo Y540, it started reparing disc every time i start my computer. I have already scaned it several times to find any viruses and disabled fast start up i found somewhere that it can help. It continues to do it every time for about...
  8. Scanning and reparing C drive with Proper shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and reparing C drive with Proper shutdown: Hi, I always shut down my computer properly. Going to start menu and clicking shut down. Whever I start it up again, it always scans and repairs C drive. Please help....
  9. reparation disque dur portable HP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reparation disque dur portable HP: Bonjour, un ami m'a confié son ordinateur HP pour que je regarde les différents problèmes qu'il a dessus. le souci c'est que depuis une journée maintenant la réparation automatique du disque C tourne en boucle a chaque redémarrage. j'ai tenté plusieurs choses mais rien ne...
  10. Help please - automatically reparing

in Windows 10 Support
    Help please - automatically reparing: Hello I've recently tried to factory reset my PC after trying to do so I get an error . When my computer starts up it says automatically reparing . Do I need to buy something if so what? Then takes me to a blue screen. It asks me to get a disc or USB or something but I don't...