Windows 10: Repeat kernel errors

Discus and support Repeat kernel errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 64 bit Home I am having repeated kernel errors. They are all the same See attached screenshot2. What should I do? 105815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Curious, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Curious Win User

Repeat kernel errors

Windows 10 64 bit Home

I am having repeated kernel errors.
    They are all the same See attached screenshot2.

What should I do?

:)

Curious, Mar 10, 2018

2. BSOD Errors

Recently I have installed windows 1607 version on my desktop and I am repeated getting BSOD errors with error code as follows

Memory management

bad pool header

kernel security check failure

page fault in non-paged area

I have tried everything. I have clean Installed windows but nothing is working.

I need help regarding this please help me.

PranayWankhede XJ, Mar 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 is critically halting and the screen smears white pixels and blue background at the time of the freeze up?

The Bugcheck 34 is fairly uncommon and nothing constructive in the crash dump.

Microsoft recommends the following if there are repeated crashes.

Add new physical memory to the computer. This will increase the quantity of nonpaged pool memory available to the kernel.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 10, 2018
  4. Repeat kernel errors

Hi curious.

Can I ask what version and build of Windows 10 you are on?

Windows key + R, type winver, enter.

Are you seeing any failing updates?

If you clean boot do you see these errors?

Are you using any software to add to privacy or block updates?

What AV products are you using?

In this thread starting posting #915 is your error.

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/of...416866/page-46

Caledon Ken, Mar 10, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    1) Please update the specs in the "My Computer" section:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows 10 Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

Include PSU. cooler, case, peripherals and anything attached to the computer by wired or wireless (mouse, keyboard, headset, printer, xbox, USB wireless network card, etc.)

2) Run the beta log collector and post a zip into this thread:
    log collector v2-beta08.zip
    (extract > open)

zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Repeat kernel errors

1. Repeat kernel errors - Similar Threads - Repeat kernel errors

2. 0x124 Repeated Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x124 Repeated Error: Hello, A month or so ago I received a Bluescreen after upgrading my CPU from a 3600X to a 5900X. We determined at the time for this to be a AMD Chipset driver issue. Based on the minidump file and the error codes. There was a previous support forum question for that at the...
  3. Kernel error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel error: Recently, the message below popped up and has been popping up every 5 minutes since. Can someone help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-error/375e6612-5c47-4f76-8535-51c0c8f9204e
  4. Kernel error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel error: Recently, the message below popped up and has been popping up every 5 minutes since. Can someone help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-error/375e6612-5c47-4f76-8535-51c0c8f9204e
  5. Repeated DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION error: I just recently installed a new intel features from Windows updater. And it's got crashed with code "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION" after restarting. It's show same error, And it's just stuck between blue screen error and bios starting repeatedly. And didn't start auto repair...
  6. Kernel Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Error?: HelloSince a while I have gotten some vertical lines on my screen after playing games, even the ones that don't require so much load. Everytime this happens, it restarts.This time, it got me to the Automatic diagnostic screen. I couldn't get out of it, not even after...
  7. Repeated Error Code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repeated Error Code: Hi all, I keep getting this error code showing up all the time, but can't remove it. I don't know which app exactly running this file and can't reinstall this app again. This is very annoying. Pls advise how I could get rid of it. [ATTACH]...
  8. Kernel Security Check Failure repeatedly.

Kernel Security Check Failure repeatedly.: Hi, Recently over the past day, my pc has had over 15 kernel bluescreens. I don't know why it should be causing it. I have not installed any new programs recently. Additionally, Steam games, Blizzard games, and minecraft all have repeated crashes. I have updated my gtx 1060...
  9. BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD - Repeatable Kernel Security Check Failure: Recently installed Windows 10 on my MSI Laptop (GT60 20D) bought two years ago. Have been going through updating all the drivers and have run into an odd problem: Opening the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel -> Options and Support -> Information causes BSOD with Kernel...
  10. Kernel error

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel error: So basically my pc was running ok. I just restarted but dont know, i didint install any programs or drivers and afther that i got a problem: Syslinux 4.06 EDD 2012-10-23 Copyright (C) 1994-2012 H. Peter Anvin et al Error : No configuration file found No Default or UI...