Windows 10: Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

Discus and support Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been BSODing repeatedly, sometimes multiple times a day, for a while now. I have updated all system files and drivers that I can, still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Murgleburgle, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

My computer has been BSODing repeatedly, sometimes multiple times a day, for a while now. I have updated all system files and drivers that I can, still experiencing these errors. The computer is still under warranty, so I'm hoping I can find out what the issue is and get it fixed if needed.

Computer info and Minidump files

I ran a memory test for 20 hours, about 10 passes. No errors were found. Memory test results.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided!

:)

Murgleburgle, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jul 25, 2018
  3. ra[g]e Win User
    ra[g]e, Jul 25, 2018
  4. RyanHames Win User

Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

Repeated BSOD

Getting repeated bsod. The stopcode is different each time. I have linked the minidump files and the info from msinfo32.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Crash info

RyanHames, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

1. Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files - Similar Threads - Repeated BSODs need

2. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  3. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  4. BSOD Minidump Files Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...
  5. BSOD Minidump Files Help

BSOD Minidump Files Help: This afternoon my laptop went to the BSOD a couple of times with the message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, following a couple of threads in this community I turned on the Verifier app and sure enough it crash within a couple of mins saying DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. The...
  6. BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzUzM2ypm6Hj1er23XICgb_FnGH?e=P5RQHkhere are the most recent dump files and the sys info. Pretty sure its driver related but cant figure out which one is causing BSOD....
  7. BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzUzM2ypm6Hj1er23XICgb_FnGH?e=P5RQHkhere are the most recent dump files and the sys info. Pretty sure its driver related but cant figure out which one is causing BSOD....
  8. BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files

9. Need help with repeated bsod

Need help with repeated bsod: I have collected the minidumps, sysinfo and system specs in a google drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-repeated-bsod/2a1d0ae4-7f34-4bb9-9476-596dfa326dea
  10. Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis: Hi everyone, My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it before, please see here. The very helpful gentleman in that thread found my smart card reader to potentially be at fault. I have...