Windows 10: Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available)

Discus and support Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I've had this laptop (about 5 months), I've been getting BSODs pretty regularly. I'd say it happens about once very 1-2 weeks. It's usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iNEEDhelpPLEASE101, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available)

Ever since I've had this laptop (about 5 months), I've been getting BSODs pretty regularly. I'd say it happens about once very 1-2 weeks. It's usually an "Unexpected Store Exception." I've tried quite a few things, but nothing seems to help:

• chkdsk
    • sfc /scannow
    • Installing DriverEasy and updating out-of-date drivers. I didn't use the software to actually update the drivers. I just updated through Windows the ones that the software said needed to be updated.
    • Resetting my pc. I kept my personal files, but everything else was reset.

Since I reset my PC (July 19), I haven't had a BSOD until today. I haven't installed anything super recently, and the latest thing I installed, I didn't even have on my PC before I reset it.

I also don't have any other anti-virus or anti-malware software other than the stuff that comes with Windows, like Windows Defender. I'm really hoping that someone here can help because I really don't want to have to ship my laptop off to support.

I would say that, most of the time, these happen as I awaken my computer from sleep/hibernation. I've looked at these with BlueScreenView and see that they are typically caused by ntoskrnl.exe, which, from what I've seen online, means that it's likely something else causing the BSOD. It's almost always the same address. However, I don't know enough about .dmp files to gain any more info, so I'm hoping someone else can help me out.

Also, one thing I've noticed a couple times after my BSOD is that Windows Health will tell me that my Apps are having trouble because the my temporary internet files location has changed. I don't know how or if this could be related, but just thought I'd put it out there.

Here is the link to my .dmp files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmtTblOyP6ikjPp_DVa-sbTU-gKujg

Thanks in advance!

:)

iNEEDhelpPLEASE101, Jul 30, 2018

2. BSOD......UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and PC reeboots

i m suffering from error BSOD......UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and PC reeboots since i upgraded to windows 10 ...... can any tell me how to resolve ...... i already uoploaded DMP files to One drive

drpankajsonone, Jul 30, 2018
  3. unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Jul 30, 2018
  4. moysauce Win User

Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available)

Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception BSOD - Chrome?

Hi,

Getting Unexpected Store Exception error and i don't know the cause. All i have open is a few tabs in Chrome in Windows 10 PRO. Can anyone help me?

The BSOD message gets stuck at 0% - need to manually restart my PC and all is well until the next time it happens.

I'm not sure if any other program causes this BSOD error.

Windows DMP files created with W7F diagnostic tool. Here is the location of my DMP files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ndXCwPYognTV9xQ1lfc21QaTQ

moysauce, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available)

1. Repeated BSODs - unexpected store exceptions (.dmp files available) - Similar Threads - Repeated BSODs unexpected

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  4. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  5. Repeated BSOD "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION"

Repeated BSOD "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION": After trying to reinstall the system, I still have this problem. I have tried the command of '/sfc Scannow' and updated windows, but the problem has not been solved. I uploaded the event log to onedrive and shared it here. I hope someone can help me solve this problem and...
  6. Repeated BSOD "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION": After trying to reinstall the system, I still have this problem. I have tried the command of '/sfc Scannow' and updated windows, but the problem has not been solved. I uploaded the event log to onedrive and shared it here. I hope someone can help me solve this problem and...
  7. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  8. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  9. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  10. Help with BSOD - Unexpected store exception - help with reading dmp file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with BSOD - Unexpected store exception - help with reading dmp file: Hi, i have been having trouble lately with my laptop constantly crashing. I get the stop code: unexpected store exception. I have 2 compressed dmp files, but im not sure how to upload it in here. Can anyone help?...