Windows 10: Repeated failure to consistently install all updates on my PC

Discus and support Repeated failure to consistently install all updates on my PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi New to the forums so any solutions or information you need you will need to set out the process to get it clearly. My computer has failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Steveo4444, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Repeated failure to consistently install all updates on my PC

Hi

New to the forums so any solutions or information you need you will need to set out the process to get it clearly.

My computer has failed to install updates periodically, after a few months it might then install the update but then the most recent update doesn't install. I've tried a few basic fixes to do with deleting the Xbox live files but I can't seem to find a consistent answer.

Thanks for any help provided

:)

Steveo4444, Apr 17, 2017
  2. AustinAB Win User

Repeated failure to install of Windows 10 updates KB4049411 and KB4056890

Need help with this problem which has been going on for over a month now.

Tried recommended solutions on Microsoft site, but no resolution.

AustinAB, Apr 17, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Repeated failure to consistently install all updates on my PC

Hi Steveo4444

I Faced The Same Problem Recently Where My PC Failed To Install Updates,
    So What I Did Was: Settings>Update & Security, The Click: Check For Updates, If An Update Appears, Click Install, Wait Overnight, Next Time You Log On It Should Tell You To Restart Your PC, Click The Restart Button Then Your Done.

P.S: I Recommend Watching Your PC Update.

AleemIsNo1, Apr 17, 2017
  5. Still no luck, tried this and its still failing to install updates, any other solutions?

Steveo4444, Jun 2, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Basics.
    1. From an admin command prompt
    [Windows key + X, click command prompt (admin)]
    chkdsk C: /F
    Your PC will need to restart.
    Post back the result, which you can get after a restart as follows:
    How do I see the results of a CHKDSK that ran on boot? - Ask Leo!
    Make sure the result is clear or fixed- else do not proceed.

2. From an admin command prompt, run
    SFC /SCANNOW
    Post the result if this fails.

3. If ok: run the troubleshooter, bottom right. (Settings, search for 'trouble')

Repeated failure to consistently install all updates on my PC [​IMG]

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials

Note too this is fairly commonly reported on the forum, so please feel free to search the forum for more ideas if needed.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Repeated failure to consistently install all updates on my PC

1. Repeated failure to consistently install all updates on my PC - Similar Threads - Repeated failure consistently

2. Failure of KB2538243 to install repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure of KB2538243 to install repeatedly: I have windows 10 ver 1909 and I can not repeatedly get KB2538243 in install. I have checked and ran the trouble shooter to no success says there is NOT PROBLEM....
  3. Failure of KB2538243 to install repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure of KB2538243 to install repeatedly: I have windows 10 ver 1909 and I can not repeatedly get KB2538243 in install. I have checked and ran the trouble shooter to no success says there is NOT PROBLEM....
  4. Failure of KB2538243 to install repeatedly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Repeated failure to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Repeated failure to update: The HP laptop of a relative has failed to update its Windows to ver. 20H since May. A main concern for me is how long it takes to update as it is a 2017 pc yet could take hours to undergo the process; from eight am to nine pm. All this to just restart and show that it has to...
  6. PC Repeated failure to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Repeated failure to update: The HP laptop of a relative has failed to update its Windows to ver. 20H since May. A main concern for me is how long it takes to update as it is a 2017 pc yet could take hours to undergo the process; from eight am to nine pm. All this to just restart and show that it has to...
  7. PC Repeated failure to update

8. Repeated failure to install 2004 update

Repeated failure to install 2004 update: Windows has tried to install the 2004 update 19 times and has failed each time. It installs, but on the reboot it gets to 28% and crashes. Factors: typical error code 0xc1900101 driver error_ but Device Manager shows no driver problems. My graphics driver and chip driver...
  9. KB4565503 repeated consistent failure

KB4565503 repeated consistent failure: KB4565503 repeatedly downloads, reaches 100%, installs, and then immediately starts downloading and installing again - repeatedly ad infinitum SFC finds no issues. DISM finds no issues with the image. I have reset Windows updates. No difference. Running Windows 10...
  10. 1903 Repeated Update Failures

1903 Repeated Update Failures: I cannot successfully update my Windows 10 installation to version 1903. The system attempts to install, fails at around 24% and rolls back changes with the error code 0x8007042b. I have attempted a number of solutions (DISM, SFC, Uninstalling 3rd party AV etc). I...