Windows 10: Repeated System Service Exception BSOD after recent Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Repeated System Service Exception BSOD after recent Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having repeated System Service Exceptions BSOD over the past month. I tried removing the most recent Windows 10 updates and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kcharp03, Dec 17, 2017.

1. kcharp03 Win User

Repeated System Service Exception BSOD after recent Windows 10 Update

Hi,

I have been having repeated System Service Exceptions BSOD over the past month. I tried removing the most recent Windows 10 updates and that seemed to make things worse. Updated video card driver and any other updates I could find without any success. I have also been receiving "Windows has detected an error in..." while playing Witcher 3 and GTA V recently, which began occurring at the same time as the BSOD, both of these run fine previously and I have had no other history of issues with this computer. If you need any more details please let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

kcharp03, Dec 17, 2017

2. My PC Keeps rebooting and crashing EVERY 10 minutes with System Service Exception

Nothing new has been added. It just started doing this recently.

As stated above, the only code I get is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION on the BSOD.

I tried to run a Windows update repair through the command prompt as stated in an article from Microsoft answers but it is still rebooting every 20 minutes or so with a BSOD saying just SYSTEM SERCICE EXCEPTION.

John T.Kopaskie II, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Speed browser needs plugin Windows 10

Recently installed Windows 10 and now when viewing certain web sites aspects of the

site ie videos show up as " this plugin not supported " .

Is there a fix for this problem ?

Also occasionally I get BSOD telling me that the " SERVICE SYSTEM EXCEPTION -NETIOS " I think it says . Then the computer reboots .

This all started after the installation of Windows 10

WayneHayes1960, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

The zip file you uploaded is empty. Please try again, running it as described in the link at the top of this thread.

Ztruker, Dec 18, 2017
  5. kcharp03 Win User
    Hey, sorry about that. Reran the program (had to do it in safemod as it kept crashing with System Service Exception BSOD when I tried running the program, not sure if this compromise the data in the file)

kcharp03, Dec 18, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    That's better, thanks.

The 6:11PM and 6:13 dumps indicate a problem with farflt.sys.
    Code: ffff8005`15be1988 fffff803`b5981e40Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\farflt.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for farflt.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for farflt.sys farflt+0x11e40[/quote] Driver Description: Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Protection

Driver Update Site: Downloads: Free Cyber Security & Anti-Malware Software
    Support: Customer Support & Help Center

The 6:13PM dump also shows a problem with avipbb.sys.
    Code: ffff940c`9d08f0a0 fffff804`6c5c1e80Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avipbb.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avipbb.sys avipbb+0x21e80[/quote] Driver Description: Avira AntiVir

Driver Update Site: Free Downloads of Avira Antivirus Software & Utilities

Uninstall Malwarebytes and Avira for now. Use the built in Windows Defender which is a good anti-virus program. See if that resolves your problem. If yes, stay with Windows Defender or if you feel you must have a different AV program, try one other than Avira.

You can also try installing the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-malware.

Please run wiothout either for awhile to see if they are the cause of the problem though.

Ztruker, Dec 20, 2017
  7. kcharp03 Win User
    Thanks for the response Ztrucker.

I uninstalled Avira and Malwarebytes and I have continued having issues. I have rerun the program and have attached the corresponding file.

I am considering resetting windows soon as my computer typically crashes within five minutes of starting. Nothing is necessarily triggering it, if it is left alone it will crash on its own. If you think there is an easier fix I will give it a try.

Thanks again for the help.

kcharp03, Dec 21, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

The new dump file in the logs was not properly created and so does not add any further information. The logs show that a memory.dmp file was created in C:\Windows. Please share a link to that file via OneDrive or any other cloud storage (it will be too large to upload here) and we can look to see which drivers are implicated.

Code: Event[6652]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 2017-12-21T22:56:31.536 Event ID: 1001 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-HP50BDV Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80346b04671, 0xffff808eb6d0ef10, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9cb5741d-a393-4f28-a3a1-fdffd33b5fe8.[/quote]

philc43, Dec 21, 2017
  9. kcharp03 Win User
    kcharp03, Dec 21, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    No, that is the one already provided which is missing data. The one I am looking for has the filename memory.dmp in the C:\Windows directory.

philc43, Dec 21, 2017
  11. kcharp03 Win User
    I did a search and I didn't find anything in my C drive that matched the description. I will rerun the program and see if it works properly, but I won't be able to do this until later in the day.

kcharp03, Dec 21, 2017
  12. zbook New Member
    memory dump file: %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP or C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter each of the above to find results > post a one drive or drop box share link into the thread

zbook, Dec 21, 2017
  13. Ztruker Win User

Try our new beta tool instead:
    Repeated System Service Exception BSOD after recent Windows 10 Update [​IMG]

log collector v2-beta06.zip

See what that collects for us.

Ztruker, Dec 22, 2017
  14. kcharp03 Win User
    I ran both of those search queries and received no hits. I have rerun the program, let me know if there is any missing data.

kcharp03, Dec 22, 2017
  15. zbook New Member
    Use file explorer once again and search for this file:
    %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP

If it is not found then search for this file:

C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

Use file explorer > this PC > local C: drive > right upper corner search enter each of the above to find results > post a share link into the thread.

1) If you use Ccleaner > click windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread

2) In the left lower corner search type clean > open disk cleanup > scroll up and down > post images into the thread

3) In the left lower corner search type: system or system control > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings
    > on the advanced tab under startup and recovery click settings > post an image of the startup and recovery into the thread.
    > on the advanced tab under performance > click on settings > click on advanced tab > under virtual memory click on change > post an image of the virtual memory tab into the thread

4) In the left lower corner search type services > open windows error reporting service > scroll to the startup type column > right click > left click on properties > post an image into the thread

5) Download and install Whocrashed > in the left upper corner above analyze click on tools > crash dump test > type: ACCEPT
    Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer
    6) Click analyze > look for dead or deaddead in the results > post the results into the thread
    7) Run the DM log collector after all of the above steps and post a zip into the thread:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

8) If step 1 did not work to find the memory dump search again. If it is found > post a share link into the thread. When you post the memory dump indicate as to whether you found it before or after running the test dump.

zbook, Dec 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Repeated System Service Exception BSOD after recent Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Repeated System Service

2. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD System Service Exception: I'm getting a BSOD occasionally that started a couple weeks ago and has gotten worse.The minidumps pointed to a system file so I ran driver verifier and these are the mini dumps it produced off of 2...
  3. System Service Exception BSOD Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Service Exception BSOD Repeatedly: Please help - I'm not a tech person. I don't know how to fix this. I updated all my drivers. I uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics card driver. I ran a memory diagnostic that said my RAM is fine. I've run sfc scannow a few times, it found one corrupted file and repaired...
  4. System Service Exception BSOD Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Service Exception BSOD Repeatedly: Please help - I'm not a tech person. I don't know how to fix this. I updated all my drivers. I uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics card driver. I ran a memory diagnostic that said my RAM is fine. I've run sfc scannow a few times, it found one corrupted file and repaired...
  5. System Service Exception BSOD Repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD System Service Exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD System Service Exception: I am randomly getting BSOD screen, some times after 1 month and sometimes every day. I need help debugging my problem. Here is my recent minidump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvosaqT-_cvHlX60M_yLb5hmVDa6?e=qwzgKn Thanks...
  7. windows 10 BSOD system service exception

windows 10 BSOD system service exception: so this is the 4th time in under 2 weeks my system has BSOD on me I have no clue whats causing it all but I figured out some of the pre-installed **** from alien ware was causing some of it. but here is the latest minidump file...
  8. User experiences repeated Bsods--'system service exception'

User experiences repeated Bsods--'system service exception': This occurs for user on two different laptops only for user. laptop exhibits bsod both while at school and at home with no discernible pattern. What is repeatedly causing the same bsod on two different laptops?...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD - System Service Exception

Windows 10 BSOD - System Service Exception: Hi! I've been having A LOT of issues after the October Update for Windows 10. A lot of BSOD but lately it has been going on too much, at least once every day. I've update every single one of my drivers, I've run the windows memory diagnostic without having any issue, I've...
  10. System Service Exception BSOD

System Service Exception BSOD: Hello, I've been frequently having BSOD with the exception System Service Exception. I read online that I should update my drivers but I would appreciate if someone could take a closer look at my dump files to pin point which driver. It might possibly be my usb host...