Windows 10: Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens.

Discus and support Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm posting this again because my last post went without a solution for 18 days. I have tried mostly everything. Updating drivers, deleting drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FoxbyPlays, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens.

I'm posting this again because my last post went without a solution for 18 days.

I have tried mostly everything. Updating drivers, deleting drivers, rolling back drivers, resetting windows, repairing hard drive, etc. But nothing is solving this issue. Constantly, my games are crashing and I keep getting blue screens. Over and over. Sometimes I get another bluescreen before I get to the lock screen after rebooting from a previous bluescreen.

I'm tired of this problem, I'm tired of being ignored, and I'm tired of having a useless $750 gaming brick. I would be very happy if someone could help me fix this. Thanks.

FYI: Can't upload minidump file, I'd need help with that

I don't have any external storage to boot from

My computer is not too slow. Period.

:)

FoxbyPlays, Jul 27, 2018
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jul 27, 2018
  4. iuppiter Win User

Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens.

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

iuppiter, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens.

1. Repetitive Application crashes (normally games), and blue screens. - Similar Threads - Repetitive Application crashes

2. Blue screens and game crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens and game crashes: Hello everyone,I have a new PC build with a completely new hardware that i will share with you below this message.Unfortonately , I've had several blue screens and game crashes. As long as the game is running, it's been running 100 per cent smoothly, without lag and with...
  3. Game crashes and blue screen

Game crashes and blue screen: Hey I bought a new pc 6 months ago since then i have been getting blue screen and game crashes. Can someone help me with the problem? will paste every error or crash message i have got since thenEvent viewer:The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be...
  4. Random application crashes, game crashes, and memory blue screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random application crashes, game crashes, and memory blue screens.: Over the past 6 months I've had multiple games crash, applications crash, and blue screens with memory errors. The only thing is, I've had almost an entire new build in that time.CPU: i9-13900k MB: Asus Z790 Asus Maximus Hero Ram: G.Skill 6400Mhz CL36 32gb GPU: Asus Strix OC...
  5. Random application crashes, game crashes, and memory blue screens.

Random application crashes, game crashes, and memory blue screens.: Over the past 6 months I've had multiple games crash, applications crash, and blue screens with memory errors. The only thing is, I've had almost an entire new build in that time.CPU: i9-13900k MB: Asus Z790 Asus Maximus Hero Ram: G.Skill 6400Mhz CL36 32gb GPU: Asus Strix OC...
  6. Repetitive blue screen

Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.It gives an error in the most up-to-date version of Windows,It also gives an error when removing the...
  7. Repetitive blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.It gives an error in the most up-to-date version of Windows,It also gives an error when removing the...
  8. Repetitive blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repetitive blue screen: I am constantly getting a blue screen error. I started having problems after clean install.Can you help me with this subject?System Info;32 gb Ram, Quadro P4000 GPU, W10 Pro.Here is mini d... files;G.Drive Link...
  9. Repetitive Blue Screen Errors

Repetitive Blue Screen Errors: Hi Over the last few weeks I have been getting constant Blue Screen Errors. Majority of them Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. I have got the latest mini dump files to share if someone can help me figure out what is causing them?...
  10. Repetitive Blue Screens

Repetitive Blue Screens: Since yesterday i get these blue screens(on idle or in games).I rarely had blue screens before.I already did clean windows reinstall,checked the memory with window's tool but it wouldn't stop.And i get different error each time too.Can anyone help me please? -Speccy:...