Windows 10: Replace my GTX 560Ti

Discus and support Replace my GTX 560Ti in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Need to replace my 7 year old Evga GeForce GTX 560Ti. Overall it was a good card for what I do and the grand kids gaming. I have no ideas about today's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by anaron, Aug 29, 2018.

1. anaron Win User

Replace my GTX 560Ti

Need to replace my 7 year old Evga GeForce GTX 560Ti. Overall it was a good card for what I do and the grand kids gaming. I have no ideas about today's cards and could use a little guidance.

:)

anaron, Aug 29, 2018

2. Asus GTX 650 TI 1GB compatibility issues in Windows 10

I have exactly the same problem with the GTX 560TI

JulianEvans, Aug 29, 2018
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Aug 29, 2018
  4. Replace my GTX 560Ti

Nvidia drivers keep crashing on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regrets the inconvenience caused. Let us know few things to help you in this regard:

What is the exact error message that you are getting?

I Suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver and install the latest driver from the following link.

GeForce GTX 560 Ti and GeForce GTX 550 Ti

To uninstall the Graphics card Drivers please follow the steps given below:

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the Graphics card from the device list, right click on it and then select
    “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option:
    “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Let us know if problem still persist, we're glad to assist you. Hope this will address your query.

Thank you

Venkatesh1709, Aug 29, 2018
Thema:

Replace my GTX 560Ti

1. Replace my GTX 560Ti - Similar Threads - Replace GTX 560Ti

2. GTX 1080 compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GTX 1080 compatibility: Hi. I have a system with an i7 6700K, 16 Gigs of DDR4, Win 10 Home and a GTX 1080 However, the GTX 1080 will flicker and refuse to install its drivers if paired with a Ryzen 5 2600 on a B450 motherboard so I had to buy a Radeon RX 5700 XT for that system, that works very...
  3. Running GTX TITAN and GTX 1050i Together

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Running GTX TITAN and GTX 1050i Together: Thanx to an AWESOMELY generous user here (whom shall remain anonymous unless they chose not to be) I have tested the GTX TITAN.. And it works!! Sorta.. The DisplayPort doesn't work but the DVI and (I assume) the HDMI are fine.. The BAD news is my monitor is a 27" MAC...
  4. My GTX 970 fans are stuck at 100%

My GTX 970 fans are stuck at 100%: No idea what's caused this, turned my machine on one day and noticed the fans were louder than usual. They spin up as soon as I get to the login screen for windows. I've been using MSI Afterburner to control the fan speed for months with no issues but now setting the slider...
  5. AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970

AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970: Hello fellow TenForums users. Since the release of W10 AU [1607] build I am pretty scared to upgrade drivers for my GTX 970. In fact, I am running an older release because latest ones don't work fine for me. I am not that impressed with DirectCompute, DX12 and Vulkan...
  6. 4K with GTX 960

4K with GTX 960: I have (well had) three 3GB GTX 580's and I sent one to EVGA to get a replacement and they are sending me a 4GB GTX 960. My remaining two 3GB GTX 580's are faster than the single GTX 960. Can I keep using my two 3GB GTX 580's in SLI and then just output 4K using the 4GB GTX...
  7. Nvidia GTX 295

Nvidia GTX 295: Hi Gang, I hope everyone is enjoying the new OS ... I'm getting ready to upgrade my Primary system, which is a EVGA classified X58 board with a core i7, 6Gb RAM and a GTX 295 card. I noted looking thru that the card is legacy now, no new drivers mentioned for 10, nor...
  8. GTX 1050 doa???

GTX 1050 doa???: I built a new system(with old motherboard) and installed win 10 using onboard graphics. Then when I put my brand new gtx 1050 in it just shows the splash screen and beeps 8 times meaning "display memory read/write error" and wont boot to bios or windows. Bios version is from...
  9. Why gtx 780 ti is better than gtx 960?

Why gtx 780 ti is better than gtx 960?: Gtx 960 newer than gtx 780 ti, how older gpu can be better than the new one wtf? 23611
  10. GTX 550Ti not recognised

GTX 550Ti not recognised: GTX550Ti shows up in Device Manager as Unknown Device. Have tried to install latest drivers but Nvidia cannot find Graphics Card. Same problem when driver update tried in device manager. 2596