Windows 10: Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit)

Discus and support Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anyone know of a simple way to replace the Titlebar buttons (minimize, maximize, exit) ? They're just fugly as sin in Windows 10. Thanks 47664 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ltwally, Apr 17, 2016.

1. ltwally Win User

Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit)

Anyone know of a simple way to replace the Titlebar buttons (minimize, maximize, exit) ? They're just fugly as sin in Windows 10. Thanks

:)

ltwally, Apr 17, 2016

2. BUTTONS INOPERABLE

MAX,MIN,CLOSE BUTTONS NOT WORKING, WIN 10, MOZILLA 40 USING FX CHROME EXTENSION THEME

FRANKTOUSLEY, Apr 17, 2016
  3. windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

Go to notifications at bottom right on desktop turn off tablet mode

Reverts back to normality with the min and max button returning

sharad.shah, Apr 17, 2016
Thema:

Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit)

1. Replace Titlebar buttons (min/max/exit) - Similar Threads - Replace Titlebar buttons

2. How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix cut off Tabs and min, max, restore: I am using Win 10 with Chrome and dual monitors. When I maximize a webpage on my main screen the top off the screen "bar", which shows the page opened, other tabs, and the minimize, maximize, and exit buttons are cut off. I have searched through other forums and things and...
  3. Stop min/max of app from taskbar click

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop min/max of app from taskbar click: Hello all Is there a way to stop being able to minimize or maximize a apps window by clicking on its button in the task bar? Thanks 180201
  4. min/max button not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    min/max button not working in windows 10: Windows 10 home edition. Min/max button not working & back arrow on bottom of task bar not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minmax-button-not-working-in-windows-10/b369bee8-41e2-47a3-b474-71b37744c3be
  5. min and max screen functions

min and max screen functions: I can't use the min the little box between the close X and reduce to task bar -} in the upper right corner how do I fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/min-and-max-screen-functions/68d00f45-b2fb-4a3b-be95-ee10c94448a5
  6. chrome titlebar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chrome titlebar: hi, my chrome titlebar is way too thick. i mean the bar with the tabs inside. is there a way to get it thinner. like in explorer or so ? greets gunter submitted by /u/rtl33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/equgdy/chrome_titlebar/
  7. Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Controlbox (Min/Max) Mouseover: Since I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 the Min/Max buttons now require a mouseover to show (ie they are NOT always visible). In addition, they are now colored with a light blue background and the close button has a light red background. I do NOT like the controlbox mouseover...
  8. Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue

Microsoft Edge min/max/close button color issue: I recently completed a factory reset of my Dell Inspiron 13-5368. When completed the version of Windows 10 Home that was installed was version 1903 (build 18362.175). The version of Microsoft Edge is version 44.18362.1.0. Without any other programs or apps from the Store...
  9. Microsoft Excel min, max, close caption buttons do not use SmCaptionHeight and...

Microsoft Excel min, max, close caption buttons do not use SmCaptionHeight and...: I'm in the process of finalizing a touchscreen application. After a lot of testing it was made apparent certain things would have to be resized in order to have the best/most convenient user experience. Before I continue, this is on Windows 10 version 1809. I navigated to...
  10. Broken Titlebars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Titlebars: What's going on in this pic? [img] So my display driver crashed and restarted, but the titlebars remained broken. If I'd click on the titlebar and drag (as I'm doing to waterfox), it'd show an Aero titlebar. What? Did MS just leave some W7 styles in by accident or...