Windows 10: Replacing audio with movie maker

Discus and support Replacing audio with movie maker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to replace the audio at only a particular place in my video. I have gone through the tutorial that first go to edit tab and the click the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Jun 13, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

Replacing audio with movie maker

I want to replace the audio at only a particular place in my video. I have gone through the tutorial that first go to edit tab and the click the video volume button and move the slider to the left (mute the original audio) and then add new audio at the current place. My doubt is that will it replace the audio at the current place and will mute audio in all the video. I do not want to mute whole video but only want to change the audio at a particular place. Please advise.

:)

2. Movie Maker Audio No Sound!

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to hear audio from the video file in Movie maker. Be rest assured I will provide you with the steps to try and fix the issue.

Method 1:

This could also be the issue if the video files are not supported by Movie maker.

You may convert the format of the video by using a video converter and try again.

To change the audio volume of a music item

• Click the music.

• Under Music Tools, on the Options tab, in the
      Audio group, click Music volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.

To change the volume of the audio in a video

• Click the video.

• Under Video Tools, on the Edit tab, in the Audio group, click
      Video volume, and then move the slider left to lower the volume or right to increase it.
    Method 2:

Type "services" in the Windows search box

From the list of services, choose Windows Audio

Stop the service, then

Start the service.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Movie Maker problems importing audio

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the audio doesn't work after importing to Windows Movie maker, then I would suggest you try restarting Windows Audio Service and check if it helps. Follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Type services.msc and click Enter.

3. Search and right-click on Windows Audio.

4. Select Restart.

I would also suggest you refer the article below and see if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...indows-Movie-Maker-frequently-asked-questions

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Replacing audio with movie maker

1. Replacing audio with movie maker - Similar Threads - Replacing audio movie

2. Movie Maker:

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Movie Maker:: For some reason all my pictures are showing up in a screwed up style where half the picture is vertical and the other half is horizontal. I don't know how I managed to do this. I don't make movies, just take pictures and can't figure out how to get rid of Movie Maker and get...
  3. The app that replaced "Movie Maker" that is now in "Photos"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The app that replaced "Movie Maker" that is now in "Photos": I literally stumbled on this app, but it doesn't seem to be able to: 1. Create DVD's That are playable on a std DVD player. 2. Is on "one Drive", which I'm told is not on my computer, but in the "cloud" or somewhere else. 3. The discs that it does create, can only be...
  4. movie maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    movie maker: Where is Movie maker on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/614c0c08-78be-462f-85a8-bf8fab537b7f
  5. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Movie Maker: I have had Movie Maker downloaded to Windows 10 since 10 first came out. Have not been able to transfer movie to a CD with current CD/DVD player in Windows 10 which I guess was Intended. I have seen a CD/DVD Player made by Memorex which is USB compatible. It lets you...
  6. Movie Maker Pro, no audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movie Maker Pro, no audio: I have Movie Maker Pro installed to upload video to YouTube. However when I save the file as a video, the audio drops out. I haven’t found any tutorials https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-pro-no-audio/e8fa4832-d2cb-4f13-b7ab-d63157482acc
  7. Movie Maker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker: After upgrades my projects in movie maker can't be completed. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/faec8cd5-5c42-4071-8169-59432369e6a8
  8. movie maker

in Windows 10 Customization
    movie maker: Can I set things up so the movie restarts - i.e. runs in a loop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker/105acc25-3935-45da-afa2-dd05b9ed422d
  9. movie maker

movie maker: i was able to extract some of my files from my old computer window 7... I've got a new computer but does not have the movie maker...how can I load the movie maker from my old computer my new computer got a windows 10...
  10. Movie makers

Movie makers: Since upgrading to windows 10 my Movie Maker 2.6 no longer works. I tried to change the compatibility mode but it is set for Vista and is unchangeable. I is there a "Freeware" (Not free to download but have to purchase) program for making movies. I only use this once in a...