Windows 10: Replay Picture Password in Windows 10

Discus and support Replay Picture Password in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Replay Picture Password in Windows 10 How to Replay your Picture Password in Windows 10 [img] Information You can sign in to your PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Replay Picture Password in Windows 10

How to: Replay Picture Password in Windows 10

How to Replay your Picture Password in Windows 10

Replay Picture Password in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information You can sign in to your PC with a picture password. You choose the picture and the three gestures you use with it to create a password that's uniquely yours. When you have chose a picture, you "draw" with the mouse, touchpad, or pin/finger on a touchscreen to create a combination of circles, straight lines, and taps. The size, position, and direction of your gestures become part of your picture password.

If you have forgotten your current set of gestures for your account's picture password, then you can replay them to see them.

This tutorial will show you how to replay the picture password gestures for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Picture password on Sign-in screen

Here's How:

1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.

2. Click/tap on Sign-in options on the left side, and click/tap on the Change button under Picture password on the right side. (see screenshot below)

3. Enter your account's password to verify it's you, and click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on Replay on the left side. (see screenshot below)

5. Watch the replay and trace the example gestures shown on your picture to confirm your current picture password.
    *Arrow Click/tap on the animated .gif below to play.

6. Click/tap on Cancel for "Relearn your picture password". (see screenshot below)

7. You can now close Settings if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Jun 15, 2016
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Oct 26, 2019
  6. !Replay to password remove..!!!

You should do following to remove the password requirement

Step 1. Windows Key+R > Type control userpasswords2 > Enter > Uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer > Apply > OK

Step 2. Press Windows key + R to open Run > Type netplwiz into the Run bar and hit Enter > Select the User account you are using under the User tab >

Check by clicking "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" checkbox and click on Apply > Sign-out and sign-in again to check if issue persist.

Step 3. Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Users & Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Step 4. Type Windows+I to invoke Click Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Screen saver settings > Uncheck the box to On resume, display logon screen

Source -
    https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/skip-windows-10-lo...

Disclaimer - This post contains reference to non-Microsoft websites and there may be ads on the page for products & services including products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Product). Please thoroughly research any product / service advertised
    on the page before you decide to use them. Your discretion is very much advised.

E for Excel, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Replay Picture Password in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Replay Picture Password

2. Windows Picture password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Picture password: Hi,how can I get the picture password sign-in option on my windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-picture-password/9a08aab0-b812-4ec6-bdcf-9607b3082c2b
  3. Windows Picture password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Picture password: Hi,how can I get the picture password sign-in option on my windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-picture-password/9a08aab0-b812-4ec6-bdcf-9607b3082c2b
  4. Windows Picture password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Picture Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Picture Password: Hello. I want to set up a picture password on my Windows 10 PC, but every time it shows the prompt, and I put in my password in the "Password" field it shows this message:I just want to put a picture password in but it keeps showing that message. Any way to fix this?Thank...
  6. Windows 10 Picture Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Picture Password: Hello. I want to set up a picture password on my Windows 10 PC, but every time it shows the prompt, and I put in my password in the "Password" field it shows this message:I just want to put a picture password in but it keeps showing that message. Any way to fix this?Thank...
  7. Windows 10 Picture Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Replaying videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replaying videos: When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg) How can I solve this problem? Thank you for your help....
  9. Picture Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Picture Password: When I try to create a picture password I get a message telling me there was an enrollment failure when I select a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-password/e48bade0-e1c2-4544-bcfc-38133d4f86bd
  10. Video Replay Is To Large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Replay Is To Large: Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom...