Windows 10: Report: Windows 10 Creators Update set to be released on April 2017

Discus and support Report: Windows 10 Creators Update set to be released on April 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last October at the Windows 10 event in New York City, Microsoft officially unveiled the Windows 10 Creators Update, codenamed “Redstone 2.” At the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Report: Windows 10 Creators Update set to be released on April 2017

Read more: Exclusive: Windows 10 Creators Update set to be released on April 2017 - MSPoweruser

:)

Brink, Jan 1, 2017
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 1, 2017
  3. DISM, SFC & Windows10 Update - Not Working Again

I didn't say that. However...

<QP>

[Win10 Creators Update] will be a "current branch" release, which Microsoft views as a test release for organizations. [emphasis mine] The "current branch for business" version -- which is the release that Microsoft expects organizations to deploy
    -- is expected to arrive on Aug. 8, 2017.

</QP>

Source:
    https://redmondmag.com/articles/2017/03/29/windows-10-creators-update-april-11.aspx

If Microsoft isn't pushing Win10 1703 to its best, money-paying customers, is it really "ready for prime time?"

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 1, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Good news @Brink, thanks!
    Contrary to my first impressions, (with all the leaked info out there), there could be some fairly impressive features in this one.

Edwin, Jan 1, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, Jan 5, 2017
  6. Hey, do you think we will get updated versions of Movie maker and Writer? I just thought about that as I needed to crop a video and i needed the 2012 app.

FuturDreamz, Jan 9, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    The offline installer for Windows Essentials 2012 (which includes Movie Maker2012) is still available to download, though for how much longer is uncertain...
    Windows Essentials 2012 will reach end of support on January 10th 2017

The promised replacement Movie Maker app does not seem to have appeared in the Store yet.

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Report: Windows 10 Creators Update set to be released on April 2017 - Similar Threads - Report Creators Update

2. Question on April update release

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question on April update release: You plan on messing up my computer in April? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-on-april-update-release/4c35af7e-850e-4ff0-a855-a8073b705164"
  3. 2017 windows 10 Creator update damaged Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2017 windows 10 Creator update damaged Homegroup: Hello, My name is Daniel and I am having issues with the HOMEGROUP ever since the big update that came at the end of spring for windows 10. First, my system is as follows: there are 4 computers: 3 windows 10, 64 bits computers Home Edition, hardwired to the modem...
  4. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...
  5. Microsoft releases 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility report

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility report: Today Microsoft released our 2017 Annual Report and our 2017 Corporate Responsibility Report. These reports reflect our commitment that delivering on our mission extends well beyond our products and services. It includes a deep commitment to operate our business, deploy...
  6. Office Online Server April 2017 release

in Windows 10 News
    Office Online Server April 2017 release: We are excited to announce our second major update to Office Online Server (OOS), which includes support for Windows Server 2016 as well as several improvements. OOS allows organizations to provide users with browser-based versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote,...
  7. April 2017 Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    April 2017 Office Update Release: The April 2017 Public Update releases for Office are now available! This month, there are 19 security updates and 33 non-security updates. All of the security and non-security updates are listed in KB article 4016803. A new version of Office 2013 Click-To-Run is available:...
  8. April 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    April 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Excel 2013 (KB3191823) Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB3172448) Update for...
  9. April 2017 Security Updates for Windows Release Notes

in Windows 10 News
    April 2017 Security Updates for Windows Release Notes: Release Date: April 11, 2017 The April security release consists of security updates for the following software: Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps Visual Studio for Mac .NET Framework Silverlight...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update coming April 11th 2017: The Windows 10 Creators Update will begin to roll out to customers around the world on April 11 as a free update and Surface Book, Surface Studio are coming to new markets. gfL6YdZtUok Creativity has led the inspiration of our world’s greatest inventors, architects,...