Windows 10: Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site)

Discus and support Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I havre beern trying to access a particular web site and receive the following error essage: "This is a temporary Parking Page for filetobox.com. To... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by larry323, Dec 20, 2016.

1. larry323 Win User

Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site)

I havre beern trying to access a particular web site and receive the following error essage:

"This is a temporary Parking Page for filetobox.com. To point this domain name to its actual destination, Login to your Control Panel and change the nameservers for this domain name."

I have gone to the Win 10 Control and have not been able to ID anything that would perform this task (at least to my novice eye).

Request. if at all possible, for someone to to reply with some very basic step by step instructions on how to accomplish this. Your assistance in solving this problem is appreciated.

:)

larry323, Dec 20, 2016

2. Web Site Redirect

Sir,

Two screen shots are sent herewith for your reference.
    Request for Assistance #2  (Web site redirects me to a 2d site) [​IMG]

TengalRudramani, Dec 20, 2016
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Web Site Redirect

We appreciate that you've updated us with an outcome after running a full system scan. For isolation purposes, may we know if you're being redirected when browsing
    a specific website or all the website that you're trying to access with?

In addition, we suggest that you try to reset and repair Edge from the Settings app. Navigate to
    Settings > System > Apps & features, then find Edge from the list and select
    Advanced options. Click on Repair and then
    Reset
    . Once you're done, try to check if it resolved your concern.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Dec 20, 2016
  4. AddRAM Win User

Is this the site, seems to work fine Chrome.

AddRAM, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Request for Assistance #2 (Web site redirects me to a 2d site) - Similar Threads - Request Assistance Web

2. Domain redirection to another site?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Domain redirection to another site?: Hello following is give: Domain 1: www.meinedomain1.de, this page contains a Json format, let's say about dates. My goal is to manipulate domain 1 (on the PC) in such a way that I am redirected to domain 2: www.meinedomain2.de, so that other dates are entered. Does anyone...
  3. Unwanted web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted web site: An unwanted website pops up on my pc almost whenever I am on line --How to get rid of it??? It's called Daily Motion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unwanted-web-site/357e98a6-5e1a-4ab3-9e7a-b786134f2f0f
  4. Disapearing web sites

Disapearing web sites: If I GO TO 1 , 2, OR, 3, WEB SITES AND THEN GO TO MY PC. WHEN I TRY GOING BACK TO ANY ONE OF THE WEB SITES, THEY ARE ALL GONE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disapearing-web-sites/6993a0ae-99ba-4135-b3ce-4774d5d72257
  5. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  6. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. web site loading

web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  8. Access to a web site

Access to a web site: Why can I not access www.Canada.ca. with this computer. I have used it many times. I can reach it with other devices. How do I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-a-web-site/ebfe7691-2881-47c2-9e9f-7b910fa4b115
  9. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...
  10. no web site notification

in Browsers and Email
    no web site notification: Since about a month ago I stopped receiving notifications from a particular web site that sends them daily. There's no problem receiving notifications from other sites such as Facebook. I am using Chrome so I have been tweaking its notifications in setting, until I tried...