Windows 10: [Request]Services that can be killed for good?

Discus and support [Request]Services that can be killed for good? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Shawn, Please can you post a tutorial on which all unnecessary services can be safely stopped in Win 10 x64 OS so as to get the maximum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by onlytanmoy, Aug 15, 2015.

1. [Request]Services that can be killed for good?

Hi Shawn,

Please can you post a tutorial on which all unnecessary services can be safely stopped in Win 10 x64 OS so as to get the maximum performance boost during gaming?

Thanks,
    Troy.

:)

onlytanmoy, Aug 15, 2015
  2. hale---01 Win User

E52 in India

Because there would be killing number of service requests in India if they release it in such populated country.

They prefer to torment small or little populated countries first [Request]Services that can be killed for good? ;)

hale---01, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Cities that can be selected for weather in Cortana's Notebook

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to locate the city on the map. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 15, 2015
  4. [Request]Services that can be killed for good?

TairikuOkami, Aug 15, 2015
  5. look in settings under System/Notifications and Actions..
    you can turn off some of those automated apps..

- if that's what you're thinking of..
    - they shouldn't interfere with your game-playing, though..*Think

BugMeister, Aug 15, 2015
  6. LMiller7 Win User
    Don't expect disabling services to have any significant impact on gaming performance. There is little to be gained in doing this and many potential problems.

LMiller7, Aug 16, 2015
  7. ok, thanks for all your responses guys.

onlytanmoy, Aug 16, 2015
  8. [Request]Services that can be killed for good?

does any of the game booster apps like razer cortex, gamegain actually work?

onlytanmoy, Aug 18, 2015
  9. bro67 Win User
    Most likely not, since 10 is better at handling resources and memory management.

bro67, Aug 18, 2015
  10. ok got it, thanks bro

onlytanmoy, Aug 18, 2015
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
  12. many thanks Shawn *Smile

onlytanmoy, Aug 21, 2015
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

[Request]Services that can be killed for good?

You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

[Request]Services that can be killed for good?

1. [Request]Services that can be killed for good? - Similar Threads - Request Services killed

2. Service request is not owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service request is not owned: Hi.For some reason, when I try to use the support chat, I get this message instead of the chat window. Does someone know why I need Microsoft's support about starting a Microsoft support chat?...
  3. Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?: Windows 10 21H2 19044.2965; i7 32GB RAM, 1 TB C drive and 2TB files disk.Over the last two months I have had terrible problems playing Elder Scrolls Online. I spent over 10 hours looking for something wrong in the game. What I found is that a few system services are causing...
  4. Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?: Windows 10 21H2 19044.2965; i7 32GB RAM, 1 TB C drive and 2TB files disk.Over the last two months I have had terrible problems playing Elder Scrolls Online. I spent over 10 hours looking for something wrong in the game. What I found is that a few system services are causing...
  5. Can I pause a few services that are killing my gaming?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. • Service Request #: 1012746617

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    • Service Request #: 1012746617: I received notification as follows: Hello, Thank you for using Microsoft products and services, we appreciate your business. This email is to confirm that your support case has been closed, the details of the service request case are as follows: Service Request #:...
  7. Service Request status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service Request status: Last week I contact Microsoft about a printing problem. The person I spoke with, Kate, could not resolve it so she created a ticket for a level two technician to call me. The call time is now 4 hours passed due. 1483668577 How can I follow up on this call ?...
  8. Adobe Is Finally Killing Shockwave Player for Good

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Is Finally Killing Shockwave Player for Good: Per the article... Adobe Is Finally Killing Shockwave Player for Good - by Rhett Jones A specific era of the world wide web will come to an end next month when Adobe officially discontinues its Shockwave multimedia platform. You might want to get in a final round in your...
  9. Can't Kill PushtoInstall Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Kill PushtoInstall Service: Sorry about the chosen topic. Couldn't find one that fits. New Dell desktop - Windows 10 Pro. Last week I noticed Windows PushtoInstall Service running. Disabled it in Group Policy Editor. Still shows as a running process in Task Manager. Attempting to End Task...
  10. [Request] List of services that can be safely disabled

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [Request] List of services that can be safely disabled: Does anyone have a list with the services that can be disabled in W10? Without affecting functions like Wi-Fi or using wireless mouse, USB. 72113