Windows 10: Request....

Discus and support Request.... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can someone please confirm whether WDT diagnostic report displays the Win 8 OEM key? http://www.eightforums.com/windows-u...eshooting.html It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Superfly, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Superfly Win User

Request....

Can someone please confirm whether WDT diagnostic report displays the Win 8 OEM key?

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-u...eshooting.html

It will be under this section:

Code: Server Props: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><genuineAuthorization xmlns="http://www.microsoft.com/DRM/SL/GenuineAuthorization/1.0"><version>1.0</version><genuineProperties origin="sppclient"><properties>OA3xOriginalProductId=;OA3xOriginalProductKey=;SessionId=LicensingDiag;TimeStampClient=2015-08-01T08:36:46Z</properties><signatures><signature name="clientLockboxKey" method="rsa-sha256">[/quote]

:)

Superfly, Jul 31, 2015

2. request

In Microsoft smart phone email etc editor as Android Gmail app have when keyboard in simple letters when shift key is taped it becomes capital and when do key taped again it becomes as caps lock when tap again it becomes simple letters or as etc have caps
    lock and send up grade up date for this only

thanks

[Moved from Community Participation Center]

kumaranananthan, Jul 31, 2015
  3. request

The call recording feature is currently only available on phones that came with windows 10 pre-installed. You should use the feedback app on your phone to request for this feature.

Stranger_Hanyo, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Yonk316 Win User

Request....

it shows my win 8.1 oem key

Yonk316, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Request....

1. Request.... - Similar Threads - Request

2. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  3. I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm in Word on page 53 of my book bring Spellcheck back as I did not request Microsoft...: UNINVITED Microsoft Editor is not as efficient as Spellcheck was! I have to fight to get to the word "it" wants to insert into my Word doc., instead of my chosen word, and it keeps interrupting three times starting in 2023 my book's progress with "Feedback to Microsoft"...
  4. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  5. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  6. flight simulatore request disc to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulatore request disc to start: Simulatore non parte richiede il disco per partire !!!!! ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulatore-request-disc-to-start/30db888f-22af-42b3-9a69-264306d7d083
  7. flight simulatore request disc to start

flight simulatore request disc to start: Simulatore non parte richiede il disco per partire !!!!! ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulatore-request-disc-to-start/30db888f-22af-42b3-9a69-264306d7d083
  8. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  9. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...: Originally i couldn't download windows 11 pro media creation tool onto my usb because when it tried downloading it onto the usb it ended with we are unable to run this tool on your pc message, so i decided to try and use rufus because apparently that was what was helping...
  10. Error saying "we are unable to complete your request at this time" while trying to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade