Windows 10: Requesting insight with issue upgrading to Windows 10.

Discus and support Requesting insight with issue upgrading to Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I had windows 10 icon but wanted to do a factory reset on my older PC before upgrading to start completely fresh (computer was having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chantz888, Aug 10, 2015.

1. chantz888 Win User

Requesting insight with issue upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello all,

I had windows 10 icon but wanted to do a factory reset on my older PC before upgrading to start completely fresh (computer was having some issues).

However, after factory reset, and doing ALL windows updates (including service pack 1) the icon has not reappeared.

I have ran the windows update troubleshooter with no assistance. It says my version is not eligible (But it was prior to rest) and My computer needs updated (But I have done all - over 200 - windows updates).

EDIT: My version of windows is Windows 7 Home Premium Service pack 1. - legitimatize version that came with a DELL PC.

Do I have any options? Or anyone have any other tips I should try?

Thank you!

:)

chantz888, Aug 10, 2015
  2. str8trini Win User

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Can I upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro? I just purchased the license for Windows 10 Pro but wasn't sure if there would be an issue if the current version installed is not a Pro version. Any insight is appreciated.

str8trini, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Widows 10 Applications not functional "This App Cannot Open, see administrator".

Thanks for your insights. Windows 10 is a nightmare I wish I had never upgraded.

MaximumBlaq, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Thomas Win User

Thomas, Aug 10, 2015
  5. chantz888 Win User
    chantz888, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Thomas Win User
    Your welcome

Be sure to follow MS instructions.

Thomas, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Requesting insight with issue upgrading to Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Requesting insight issue

2. INSIGHTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSIGHTS: How to reinstall insights application IN MICROSOFT TEAMS after deletion ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insights/41040cd2-8787-4645-bdaa-ef6dcb1b148a
  3. INSIGHTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSIGHTS: How to reinstall insights application IN MICROSOFT TEAMS after deletion ?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insights/41040cd2-8787-4645-bdaa-ef6dcb1b148a
  4. Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.: Hi, for the last few months my laptop will randomly black screen every couple of weeks and will require a full reboot. It is under warranty but when sent off for repair I was told after a full diagnostics test no faults can be found. The device black screened last night and...
  5. Insights not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insights not working: I'm using 'tomorrow' word in my sticky note's notes then too reminder isn't getting set even my insights are on plz solve this issue as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insights-not-working/a6b2a5c0-facf-45eb-a905-7a39bc1c51bb
  6. Request assistance with Windows 10 Issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Request assistance with Windows 10 Issue.: Hi Greg, I'm Mohammad, I was really looking forward to someone who could help me. I will be as polite and co-operative as you want me to be if you could just PLEASE help me out with my issue. I want you to know that its the first time I purchased my own laptop and...
  7. Windows Defender - Additional Insights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender - Additional Insights: Being familiar with third party anti-virus's such as Kaspersky and Norton, I find my self compelled to ask a question relating to windows defender versioning. Allow me to elaborate. I am a home user which means I have basic protection, no server, no ATP, no PUA/Pup...
  8. Assistance Request after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assistance Request after upgrade to Windows 10: Hello everyone, First post here and hoping someone may be able to help. There may possibly be an answer to this problem already but after spending over hour and half trying I have been unable to find it so if there is I apologise for duplication. I am not the most...
  9. HP A6403W 32bit To 64bit Issues-Need Insight

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HP A6403W 32bit To 64bit Issues-Need Insight: I recently installed 2 GB more memory and did a zero fill, clean install Windows 10 Home 64bit. 1709 version would not let me install the Nvidia 7100/630i 64bit driver, which I preset the download to run in Windows 8 mode. That is how I had it when at 32bit (Windows 8 mode no...
  10. Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Typing Insights in Windows 10 You can use different keyboards with Windows to fit your needs. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. Windows 10 includes a...