Windows 10: " requiring double input to show since upgrade

Discus and support " requiring double input to show since upgrade in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unsure if this is the right sub-forum or even which would be but anyhow, since upgrading I'm having to input quotation marks in lots of 2 like "" for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sketch, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Sketch Win User

" requiring double input to show since upgrade

Unsure if this is the right sub-forum or even which would be but anyhow, since upgrading I'm having to input quotation marks in lots of 2 like "" for them to show up (which is friggin idiotic as it makes using them a f-ing hassel)
    I'm assuming it has something to do with how jank all the language settings seem to be in this version of windows but I'm unsure how to change it without messing up the dictionaries and ending up with some offshoot of English selected that would make auto correct mess stuff up (such as removing u from half the words that contain it).

Soooo yeah anyone run into this and work out how to sort it?

:)

Sketch, Aug 21, 2015

2. graphics card

My point is, in this case, running the installer from upgrade mode (from the desktop) eventually comes up to the activation key prompt, requiring my input. Besides the popup keyboard button directly below the key field, the only two buttons on the screen
    are "BACK" and "NEXT", and the NEXT button will not respond without entering a key. I tested it with my other Win 10 key from my laptop and the "NEXT" button woke up after it verified it was a valid key (I went no further though, for fear of deactivating
    my existing key due to double-use).

Wayne Thomason, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Windows 10 password

No. The password required is the one you input during the Upgrade to Windows 10 when you were asked to login to or set up a Microsoft Account. It's also commonly your standard Hotmail/Outlook e-mail account password.

Erdeslawe, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

" requiring double input to show since upgrade

1. " requiring double input to show since upgrade - Similar Threads - requiring double input

2. Time used is showing as doubled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time used is showing as doubled: This may be specific to Roblox... I have my son's limits set, but since Roblox is launched with Microsoft Edge, it counts each app as "time used" on the computer. So if he's on Roblox for 1 hour, it uses 2 hours of his computer time....
  3. Double drives showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double drives showing: I have two of the same drives showing in Windows Explorer and I am wondering how to either delete or rename one of them.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-drives-showing/7ecb469c-dc8b-48ba-9c15-e9608349fd1f
  4. Double drives showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double drives showing: I have two of the same drives showing in Windows Explorer and I am wondering how to either delete or rename one of them.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-drives-showing/7ecb469c-dc8b-48ba-9c15-e9608349fd1f
  5. Can't input in explorer and edge since upgrade to win10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't input in explorer and edge since upgrade to win10 20H2: Yesterday, my computer upgrade itselfI don't remember I do something manually about upgrade recently, now win10 version is 19042.746, since the upgrade, keyboard input invalid in explorer and edge, but the number keys1234567890 and hotkeys like Ctrl+C Ctrl+V work well. To...
  6. Mouse is double and triple clicking since upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse is double and triple clicking since upgrade: Okay this has been bothering me for a while. Something has been bothering me about my mouse. Ever since I upgraded my motherboard and CPU, my mouse now double and triple clicks once in a while. I checked my control panel and looked at my mouse settings and it was in the half...
  7. Folders showing double on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders showing double on desktop: On windows 10- My desktop has exact duplicates of file folders, but with periods at the end of their names. When I delete any of them, it deletes the original, and the "fake" one stays, But I can't open it. I tried hiding them but it won't let me rename any of the name...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 double input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 double input: Forza horizon 4 double input on Windows 10. The keyboard and Xbox One Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows work simultaneously . How do I fix the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-double-input/b1d125b6-4c78-4ef2-b025-f2accd790e56
  9. Doubled input methods.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Doubled input methods.: Hello, I have preinstalled my Windows 10 with the latest *.iso on Microsoft, and now I have four languages in my list, ENG UK, ENG US, ENG, MKD, and I only need ENG and MKD. I cannot remove the other two languages from anywhere, in the settings they aren't even shown there....
  10. Double sign-in required

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Double sign-in required: I recently updated to Windows 10, version 1809, and I am getting the double sign-in request again even though I have turned off the option to "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart."...