Windows 10: Research only in the local computers

Discus and support Research only in the local computers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10 v1511, when I type a word in the Start menu, how can I set Windows in seeking only in the local computers? Thanks Bye 34603 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by balubeto, Dec 20, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Research only in the local computers

Hi

In Windows 10 v1511, when I type a word in the Start menu, how can I set Windows in seeking only in the local computers?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Dec 20, 2015

2. Problem with RunDLL

Research and luck. I don't have any easy answers here - this kind of stuff is potentially easier on the local system which is why your local computer store would probably find this easier.

zachd [MSFT], Dec 20, 2015
  3. Microsoft Windows Vista Displays "Local Only" in the Network and Sharing Center

Phone is a new Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows Phone 8).

Laptop is running Vista. WiFi is on and connects to the phone. However, the Network and Sharing Center displays "Local Only".

Joe Leubitz, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Research only in the local computers

1. Research only in the local computers - Similar Threads - Research local computers

2. Windows Research

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Research: Hello Everyone,For a while now, the Windows search indexing feature has not been working on my laptop running Windows 11. I've tried rebuilding it, and the system indicates that it may take some time, but despite multiple attempts, it still doesn't function properly.I'm...
  3. Windows Research

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Research: Hello Everyone,For a while now, the Windows search indexing feature has not been working on my laptop running Windows 11. I've tried rebuilding it, and the system indicates that it may take some time, but despite multiple attempts, it still doesn't function properly.I'm...
  4. "Sound Research" Folder in AppData Local, unknown purpose.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sound Research" Folder in AppData Local, unknown purpose.: In my local appdata folder C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\ I found a folder called "SoundResearch"Within it is a folder called "NativeMessaging." Inside that folder, there is a .json file called "com.soundresearch.contentclassifier" with the following text:{ "name":...
  5. "Sound Research" Folder in AppData Local, unknown purpose.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sound Research" Folder in AppData Local, unknown purpose.: In my local appdata folder C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\ I found a folder called "SoundResearch"Within it is a folder called "NativeMessaging." Inside that folder, there is a .json file called "com.soundresearch.contentclassifier" with the following text:{ "name":...
  6. Get Cortana to Shut Up and look only on the local computer

in Cortana
    Get Cortana to Shut Up and look only on the local computer: I do NOT want Cortana talking to me. I do NOT want Cortana to give me a web article about something I am searching for on my computer. I want Cortana to take my keyboard command and look ONLY on my computer for the results. You know, like Windows 7 used to do? I've...
  7. Windows Defender Research

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Research: FYI I may be over reacting, but, I uninstalled "No Coin" app after reading the MS Defender Research article. I'll let you folks draw your own conclusions. https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/mic...ses-new-risks/ 115709
  8. Windows Defender Research

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Defender Research: FYI I may be over reacting, but, I uninstalled "No Coin" app after reading the MS Defender Research article. I'll let you folks draw your own conclusions. https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/mic...ses-new-risks/ 115709
  9. HoloLens facilitates computer vision research with Research Mode

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens facilitates computer vision research with Research Mode: Microsoft HoloLens is the world’s first self-contained holographic computer. Remarkably, in Research Mode, available in the newest release of Windows 10 for HoloLens, it’s also a potent computer vision research device. Application code can not only access video and audio...
  10. How to share files only on local home computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share files only on local home computers: I had local file sharing when my home network consisted of XP and Win 7 computers. I just right clicked on folders I wanted to share in Windows Explorer and designated them as shared. Simple and worked well. I used no sign-ins of users, and the user defaulted to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. research local for computers