Windows 10: Reserve Free Windows 10 Upgrade

Discus and support Reserve Free Windows 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This morning before going to work(05:45 my time) a Windows icon showed up in my system tray(on my Windows 8.1 desktop). I'm being offered to reserve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cliff S, May 31, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Reserve Free Windows 10 Upgrade

This morning before going to work(05:45 my time) a Windows icon showed up in my system tray(on my Windows 8.1 desktop). I'm being offered to reserve Windows 10!!!! I just got back from work took a closer look and accepted.
    Here's a couple of screenshots:

Attachment 20454Attachment 20455Attachment 20456Attachment 20457Attachment 20458

:)

Cliff S, May 31, 2015

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, May 31, 2015
  3. aakkam22 Win User
    aakkam22, May 31, 2015
  4. Rocky Win User

There is already a thread discussing this in the News section of the forum.

Rocky, May 31, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    Ok I didn't see it just got home*Redface
    When an Admin or Super Mod would be so nice and beam it there*Smile, that'd be great.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Reserve Free Windows 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Reserve Free Upgrade

2. Free Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Windows 10 upgrade: Device name DESKTOP-BJ4Q8SL Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB Device ID 91F58026-B03B-45C3-AAAC-D47A26CECD54 Product ID 00330-50000-00000-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  3. Upgrade free to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade free to windows 10: Whats better from windows 7 or 8 ? I have licences for both but didnt want to purchase a furthur third. 160219
  4. windows 10 free upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 free upgrade: I did the windows 10 upgrade from windows 8.1 and I cant get it activated due to product key or digital license i dont think i ever got a digital license information email or anything where can i find the license information to activate the free upgraded windows 10...
  5. Will this plan work to "reserve" my free upgrade permanently?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will this plan work to "reserve" my free upgrade permanently?: I have 4 retail versions of Win7 running on various machines in my house. I do not really want to upgrade to Win10 yet, but I also don't want to miss out on 4 free upgrades, and the time counting down until 7/29 has been bothering me. But I have a plan that I think might...
  6. What happens when I reload a PC/"Reserve" Windows 10 free upgrades

What happens when I reload a PC/"Reserve" Windows 10 free upgrades: Two questions: 1) What happens when I reload my Windows 8 PC after the free upgrade expires? I have a Dell desktop that came with Windows 8 (or 8.1?) home. I did the Win 10 upgrade and then used my Win 8. Pro upgrade key to upgrade to Win 10 Pro. I have created a Windows...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade is not Free

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Upgrade is not Free: I have been using Windows 10 upgrade and having worked in IT support. I have been thinking about Microsoft and their motives. I decided to change my hard drive and Win 10 deactivated. I called MS and was told I had to reinstall qualifying product and do another upgrade. Soon...
  8. Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?

Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?: Hmm I firstly thought that free upgrade to windows 10 has end but now I see MS giving away windows 10 free again in this wsite?- Here 74024
  9. Thanks for reserving your free upgrade

Thanks for reserving your free upgrade: Hello, I have a problem in that I have reserved my free windows 10 upgrade, BUT for some reason which I certainly don't I am unable to upgrade, it keeps say that we're validating windows 10 for your pc, we recommend that you update after you get your notification, well I...
  10. Win8.1.. Windows 10 Upgrade Reserved..

in Windows 10 Support
    Win8.1.. Windows 10 Upgrade Reserved..: I just checked for updates in my Win8.1 instillation and I noticed this for the first time. [img] Looks like I'm all set and ready to get Win10 upgrade.. anyone else get this yet?? Jeff 7178